By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit and WiiWare dated

I can't wait for WiiWare.

I hope this means new storage features will be made available for Wii by then, too.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Wii Ware for the Wii Fit Balance Board could be a very successful combination ... People will (probably) not be looking for much in the way of complicated gameplay and will (likely) just be looking for something that is enjoyable in short bursts

May, huh? Brawl will keep me warm until then.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Lostwinds on wiiware is now one of my most anticipated titles.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Oyvoyvoyv said:
@Soriku

They aren't wrong because they don't like the same games as you. Others opinions are just as valuable as yours (take this from a guy who says he is 175 feet tall and 3 years old.)

That's not what he was saying.  He's saying that some others have said teh  Wii has nothing after Brawl and Wii Fit.  This is empirically wrong.  There is nothing wrong with them not liking the Wii's coming lineup, but saying it has nothing is completely incorrect.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

My sister plans to get Wii Fit. I wonder how much it will sell.

Wii Fit will cost "less then $100" So probably $99.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

a lot of good stuff coming this spring