By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sooo Xbox One sold out PS4 again ... What are your excuses now? PS Availble On Amazon UK & USA

WebMasterFlex said:
Nem said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
zelda09 said:
Hype is over so ps4 better put out games before they are doomed but sony is doomed anyway so it doesn't matter

Finally! Someone who makes sense around here xD

Does that correspond to those hopes and dreams? Even if the amazons have them momentarely its stillsold out everywhere and theres still hugewaitinglines. Even though i got mine through other means, i am still on the waiting line for one. So far no call... so your "hype is over" doesnt seem to check out with reality.

How can you blame them ? PS4 outsold Wii U so fast that they are probably mad as hell...

Nah. Us Nintendo fans don't really care too much about who outsold who. I think the real issue is who is losing the most right now.

Sony is still selling buildings, they're still firing a boatload of people, they are still losing a boatload of cash, they're still shutting down projects, shutting down franchises (Sony Store), selling and spinning off divisions, and blah blah blah. Sony is bleeding badly with no signs of stopping. Jack Tretton just stepped down for no real good reason other than to say he wanted to move on. Hell, if you're CEO of such a "successful and prospering" company, you don't step down when there's a ton of bad pressing looming. Not only would it hurt the image of the company, but the future of said company would throw people into shock. Sony's credit has been thrown into junk status for a second bloody time... Yet we're worried about who sold the most? Sony loses money on each PS4 sold. They only get paid via software and PS+ subscriptions. Yet, software sales are down compared to last year and the year before... Yet we're worried about how much more a console is selling?

When I agreed with the other guy about Sony being doomed, it had very little to do with the PS4.

Around the Network

No PS4s available in Amazon UK now. Looks like .com got another big supply.
If you are using only Amazon as your metric why not look at the bestseller lists?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If you dont buy a PS4 i will stop loving you. You will receive nothing but hate and rejection. So you better think twice, before making a decision you will regret until the end of your life.

Hunting Season is done...

From what you posted in the thread, the best option for you was Xbox One.

Why havent you got an Xbox One yet?

As for the thread, Xbox as a brand is still a gigantic obstacle for the PS4 in USA/UK. Its not going to be a walkover like people wish for. These territories flipflopping between consoles should be expected.

QuintonMcLeod said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Nem said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
zelda09 said:
Hype is over so ps4 better put out games before they are doomed but sony is doomed anyway so it doesn't matter

Finally! Someone who makes sense around here xD

Does that correspond to those hopes and dreams? Even if the amazons have them momentarely its stillsold out everywhere and theres still hugewaitinglines. Even though i got mine through other means, i am still on the waiting line for one. So far no call... so your "hype is over" doesnt seem to check out with reality.

How can you blame them ? PS4 outsold Wii U so fast that they are probably mad as hell...

Nah. Us Nintendo fans don't really care too much about who outsold who. I think the real issue is who is losing the most right now.

blahblahblahblah

Like I said, PS4 in it's worst month outsold by a margin Xbox One and of course Wii U combined.

I can understand you grab what you can.

Around the Network

Well the Xbox One has had a decent price cut in the UK

And the PS4 isn't in stock on Amazon.co.uk. You can order the inFamous bundle to get it next week. That is not in stock

And yet the PS4 will continue to remain on top.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

deadly2choke said:
looking at your sig...you own a wiiu....so why does sales matter to you when buying another console?

This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc

Carl2291 said:
From what you posted in the thread, the best option for you was Xbox One.

Why havent you got an Xbox One yet?

As for the thread, Xbox as a brand is still a gigantic obstacle for the PS4 in USA/UK. Its not going to be a walkover like people wish for. These territories flipflopping between consoles should be expected.

Considering the beating the PS3 took from the 360 in these two territories, even parity between the PS4 and the X1 is good enough.