By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you think that PS4 could reach 10m before X1 reaches 5m WW?

Will PS4 reach 10m before X1 reaches 5m world wide sales?

PS4 reaches 10m before X1 reaches 5m 114 32.02%

X1 reaches 5m before PS4 reaches 10m 190 53.37%

It will happen around the same time 52 14.61%

Total:356
playnbox said:
X1 will reach 6 mil before P4 reach 10.

I agree, I think PS4 will reach 10 million around the time Xbox 1 gets to 6 or 6.5

Around the Network

They might hit it the same month.
Could happen depends on stock.

Don't think so. X1 probably already hit the 4 million and the Titanfall hype will stay for a few weeks. I'm not ven sure if the PS4 will reach 8M before X1 hits 5.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hell no, have u seen the latest NDP? X1 is competitive and thats without TitanFall and a price cut

Calling a console competitive when it manages to keep up with another one that's hardly available due to shortages isn't really something I'd call legit or fair. But still, the X1 is selling really well (eat your crows #IndustryIsDead2k14 dudes).

But OT: No, not any chance of it happening. X1 will reach 5M first.

No chance. And the Xbox One is likely to be released in other european countries in april and will probably have a boost of about 200k that week and may add up to 10-20k weekly after. I also expect Kinect sport rivals to give the One a little boost on release and have a good impact on weekly sale.
I think the Xbox One may have a chance of hitting 7m before the ps4 hit 10m.

Around the Network

Hell no, have u seen the latest NDP? X1 is competitive and thats without TitanFall and a price cut

yes, because US = the world. 

Oh wait... it doesnt.  

At the current rate, its entirely possible. It will also depend on announcements.

No way ps4 would need to be 299 and sony have enough consoles to supply demend

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Nem said:

yes, because US = the world. 

Oh wait... it doesnt.  

At the current rate, its entirely possible. It will also depend on announcements.

Yea but 5 million gap so early? The X1 has only 1.3 million to go vs ps4 has 3.9 million! Yea the ps4 is selling like crazy but when TitanFall comes out, I am sure the X1 will make it to 5 million than ps4 making it to 10 million

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

EpicRandy said:
No chance. And the Xbox One is likely to be released in other european countries in april and will probably have a boost of about 200k that week and may add up to 10-20k weekly after. I also expect Kinect sport rivals to give the One a little boost on release and have a good impact on weekly sale.
I think the Xbox One may have a chance of hitting 7m before the ps4 hit 10m.

More then a chance, if it had enough stock it be very likely.   MS has so much stock its easly for them to get a nice bump for a week or month in one market and get close.  But thats all it is right now.

3-1 in sales in Europe and as bad as 4-1 in Germany for PS4, X1 is out in all the countries that really matter. 

Yea but 5 million gap so early? The X1 has only 1.3 million to go vs ps4 has 3.9 million! Yea the ps4 is selling like crazy but when TitanFall comes out, I am sure the X1 will make it to 5 million than ps4 making it to 10 million

Yeah, if Titanfall really boosts the sales of X1 that MS hopes for, they could see a 1 million month. And then the gap to 5 million for X1 would be so narrow that the PS4 could perhaps only reach 8 or 9 million.

I feel more sure that X1 will reach 5m, but still not 100%. Will be interesting to see what InFamous can do for the PS4 sales and also how the available stock will be.