By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls II official thread of telling us your journey through Drangleic

Honestly, I´m keeping my hopes up for a PS4 version, eventually, like a "Prepare to Die Edition" or something, so I´m not getting the game now.

Anyway, if any of you guys are already playing it, I´m interested to read your impressions on the game...about the world in the game, the changes that were made, new abilities, etc..

Around the Network

Soon, just got the black armor edition today. The steel book looks and feels really nice. 2Gb install it seems according to the box. Can't wait to play it, tonight is the night.

The game itself is actually very good ! But I'm still very disappointed at the huge downgrade in graphics. Still looks nice though.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

SvennoJ said:
Soon, just got the black armor edition today. The steel book looks and feels really nice. 2Gb install it seems according to the box. Can't wait to play it, tonight is the night.

That´s great.If you can, post your early impressions tomorrow or a few days from now :)

I have it but i only played the starting area cause im waiting for online, witch i don't think EU servers go up until tomorrow

Around the Network

Currently playing it! I am loving it so far, I think it's better than Dark Souls in many aspects, specially the ability to fast travel to every bonefire since the beggining of the game. Techincally the game works better than Dark Souls so that's a plus!

It's slowly taking my soul away... I am barely even posting here thanks to that game.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Dadrik said:
The game itself is actually very good ! But I'm still very disappointed at the huge downgrade in graphics. Still looks nice though.

huge downgrade in graphics?...you mean, compared to Dark Souls 1?

JGarret said:
Dadrik said:

huge downgrade in graphics?...you mean, compared to Dark Souls 1?

I mean compared to the previous PS3 gameplay videos. 

See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbT03r_9Zo

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Anfebious said:

Currently playing it! I am loving it so far, I think it's better than Dark Souls in many aspects, specially the ability to fast travel to every bonefire since the beggining of the game. Techincally the game works better than Dark Souls so that's a plus!

It's slowly taking my soul away... I am barely even posting here thanks to that game.

So, fast travel is available from the get go, correct?...In Dark Souls 1, you could only do that after beating those two SOBs.

Any changes you don´t like?...like, I heard enemies have a limited number of respawns, is that true?

I still haven't even bought the first one. Gonna get both this summer since I'll be spending a lot of time alone when I'm not working and I need something besides my gf to rage at.