By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2014 NPD Thread! PS4: 285k, XBO: 258k, Wii U: 82k

pezus said:
Blood_Tears said:
BenVTrigger said:
JoeTheBr. said:
Talal said:
JayWood2010 said:
BenVTis biigger continues to be correct. Idc about all this ethomaz business, BenV isnt biased and he continues to be right when he says or hints at things for us.

He can be wrong too. He was wrong about the Wii U.

Yeah he's mostly wrong.

You wish

And your little weird crusade against me is bizzare. I get along with virtually every member on this site and you constantly disagree with me for no reason.

Ive been off before. Majorly off. Im also on plenty of times. At least i give you guys stuff but no instead Joethebro says im wrong guys so just ignore any input that I give you 

Since your here now, Can I ask what do you think of this weeks USA numbers on the front page for the 8th?  People are saying they look off because PS4 is so low. Have you noticed more uptick thus far this month for X1 then PS4? 

It was Amazon that got the huge stock last week so he wouldn't be able to say about that really. We'd need someone from Amazon to combine his numbers with Ben's

True but Target got a decent sized shipment too though didn't it?  was just curious how gamestop was doing for shipments considering their Infamous bundle seems to be high in pre-orders.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
So, most people got their tax refund in February, so price wasn't as much of an issue, and the PS4 was still the #1 preferred console. Nice. Even more impressive considering they were still having stock issues because of WW demand and, more importantly, the Japan launch. March is going to be fun. Seems the Titanfall Bundle is the thing to buy if you are buying a One, which seems to be selling decently, but not setting the charts on fire. And Sony seems to be flooding the US with PS4 stock in preparation for Infamous. I'm going to say that Sony is going to win March, too.

which charts?

BenVTrigger said:
JoeTheBr. said:
Talal said:
JayWood2010 said:
BenVTis biigger continues to be correct. Idc about all this ethomaz business, BenV isnt biased and he continues to be right when he says or hints at things for us.

He can be wrong too. He was wrong about the Wii U.

Yeah he's mostly wrong.

You wish

And your little weird crusade against me is bizzare. I get along with virtually every member on this site and you constantly disagree with me for no reason.

Ive been off before. Majorly off. Im also on plenty of times. At least i give you guys stuff but no instead Joethebro says im wrong guys so just ignore any input that I give you 

I don't have anything against you, I've just personally noticed times you're wrong more often than times you're right. I didn't realize we didn't get along...

EDT: Is this about the Wii U> XBONE thing?

pezus said:
Blood_Tears said:

Since your here now, Can I ask what do you think of this weeks USA numbers on the front page for the 8th?  People are saying they look off because PS4 is so low. Have you noticed more uptick thus far this month for X1 then PS4? 

It was Amazon that got the huge stock last week so he wouldn't be able to say about that really. We'd need someone from Amazon to combine his numbers with Ben's

Yeah March is tricky. I felt comfortable talking about February but with all these online shipments I really am not sure who will sell more.

At retail though X1 is currently ahead.

I know we are not supposed to call out users who are not yet in the thread but I am just so use to "TheSource" coming in every month and telling everyone that the industry is dying. lol I'm curious to know what he thinks of these numbers.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
pezus said:

Yeah March is tricky. I felt comfortable talking about February but with all these online shipments I really am not sure who will sell more.

At retail though X1 is currently ahead.

Can alot of that be attributed to the Titanfall bundle or was it ahead before as well? Or is PS4 stock just really low? I think I remember you saying that the PS4 demand is still not showing any signs of slowing down, has anything changed in that regard?

pezus said:
GamechaserBE said:
thismeintiel said:
So, most people got their tax refund in February, so price wasn't as much of an issue, and the PS4 was still the #1 preferred console. Nice. Even more impressive considering they were still having stock issues because of WW demand and, more importantly, the Japan launch. March is going to be fun. Seems the Titanfall Bundle is the thing to buy if you are buying a One, which seems to be selling decently, but not setting the charts on fire. And Sony seems to be flooding the US with PS4 stock in preparation for Infamous. I'm going to say that Sony is going to win March, too.

which charts?

I'm guessing he means Amazon http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1

I am so surprised that people hate baby seals so much sigh....   Dissapointed that after all this years people still don't let them alone;.

I am happy with the sales of the PS4 but I am the most happy with Xbox one sales because I not expected this kind of high number (I think no one did except some fanboys maybe).. 

I was at first happy with Wii u sales increase and the 82k sound alright;..
But then we got the Xbox one numbers and damned..the gap is huge!!

Dunno if these have been posted already. My saved numbers put lifetime at...

PS4 - 2,559,000
Wii U - 2,238,000
Xbox One - 2,216,000

Anyone got anything different?

360 undertracked too,good stuff for xbox,titanfall should carry that on for march

is the ONE $499 in the us ?

Above & Beyond