By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Thread

nintenstump6 said:

I'm actually doing decent at MKWii, I already have three stars, and I have about 8500vr points. but when I got the game I was going to use the Wheel but I just had to switch to the Cube controller.

Have you tried remote + nunchuck.... I think it is superior to GC to be honest.

Around the Network

no no.. dont ask anyone about the controlls.
let those ppl figure it out.

I'm still not sure if i should buy this, i mean i havent even set my wii up 4 online yet, is it really worth it?

anyone notice how some one managed to cheat the system and do a competition in like 0.001 seconds. i think he got found out tho

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

5500 VR Points MWAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

I gotta play more D:

Around the Network
Pretendo said:
^ Thats because SSBB is better.

No it's because people aren't like, "My Meta Knight's better than your Meta Knight!" every 5 seconds. That and people looking for someone to play with. No problem with that in Mario Kart.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

scratch that.... 6000 vr points now

I just wish that wheel was more stable- it gets VERY tiresome holding in mid air!

30-someting now, 40-something next decade!

amp316 said:
Pretendo said:
^ Thats because SSBB is better.

No it's because people aren't like, "My Meta Knight's better than your Meta Knight!" every 5 seconds. That and people looking for someone to play with. No problem with that in Mario Kart.

After Daniel Craig has become James Bond, I feel confused whenever a person with a James Bond avatar says something that isn't pro morony / violence.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Hmmm why is Rosalina consider a heavy character ....