By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Today I join the Next(Current)-Gen .....Sorry WiiU "Please Understand"

You realize the 8th generation started three years ago and has at least a half-dozen "must own" games by now.

Especially since the game you're referring to is in actuality a cross-gen game, not 8th-gen.

Also, you messed up. The must-own game of the year released last night, and you're playing Titanfall? Hahahahaha

Around the Network
zelda09 said:
People need lives seriously

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

DerNebel said:
yvanjean said:
DerNebel said:
yvanjean said:

Leave him alone... he's got a PS4 and nothing to do right now :)

Maybe it didn't come across right, but this was a genuine question and not me trying to attack him or something :D

I got banned for one day last week for accusing someone of Trolling.... I'm surprise he can call people idiot with out a ban. 

That's what I mean it's like he knows something about the mods that could ruin all of their collective reputations and that's why he's granted immunity. :D

Legends can not be judged by mortals, silly human..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

What does the Wii U have to do with this?

Nem said:
What does the Wii U have to do with this?

It gives us all something to discuss in this thread.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Emotions. Emotions everywhere. Have fun with "the one"

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

The rage is strong in this thread.

Awesome dude! Congratulations, hope you are having a great time with the game.

But sure to check out the pre-season of Sports Rivals. I have been very surprised how many people really like it. Also, there is a Dead Rising 3 demo if you care to check that one out.

Welcome to the club!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

So is Titanfall as good as the hype

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I disagree with this. The Wii U it's an 8th generation console and Super Mario 3D World it's a must own game.

Anyway, congrats for your purchase. I could play with you online, but sadly I got Titanfall on PC :P

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.