By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Today I join the Next(Current)-Gen .....Sorry WiiU "Please Understand"

People need lives seriously

Around the Network

The game of the generation

mM

GOTG... congratulations!!
But from now on you gonna need a bodyguard.

leo-j said:
The game of the generation

intill Halo 5 comes!

Exile1987 said:
How is a must own game of the 8th gen when it's playable on 7th gen and PC?

SNAP!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

The Wiiu is Nintendo,s current GENeration Games console , nothing more nothing less , Last gen was xbox360 ,Playstaion 3, And Wii. The current Gen is Playstation 4 , Xbox One , WiiU. Next Gen has not yet started , anyone that does not get this simply does not understand the word GENeration.

have fun with it!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

yvanjean said:
Hibern81 said:
yvanjean said:
Jazz2K said:
Congrats... but why apologize? Did you have to sell your WiiU?

Don't get me wrong I own a WiiU but it's a 7th Generation console with a gamepad.

That's funny. I don't remember playing Nintendo games in HD in the 7th gen.

Are you sure?

Isn't the WiiU the 7th gen console edging out the PS3 and Xbox 360 in term of Graphic. Because we all know the Wii was definetly a 6th gen console capable of doing much better graphic then the competion could on the Xbox and PS2. Please Understand!

Yeah I'm pretty damn sure.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

yvanjean said:
Nintentacle said:
The 3D World part is opinionated, but whatever (How can a game be VERY good but not that good at the same time???)

Nothing's really stopping you, but there's also nothing stopping the Sony and Nintendo fanbases from getting really mad.

I really enjoyed 3d World but I wouldn't call it a must own game.

The same could be said of Titanfall (and that would actually be true).

Why are you sorry now? You'll be sorry in a month when you realize its just another EA shooter and you could have saved over $500 buy playing it on another console/PC.