By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall winner of 75+ awards...LOL

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Kymmi1989 said:
SLYMAN1 said:
Kymmi1989 said:
SLYMAN1 said:
Easily the best MP game I have ever played. TF deserves any praise and awards it gets.

lmao im sorry but that is sad... just my opinion love ya hun :)

Humor me. What do you think is the best MP game ever? 

Why the hell did you put that part at the end? I don`t know you or care about you. It seems really akward to say such a thing. 

Im learnin the ropes around here...girls talk different than guys do... i said that just so you know theres no hard feelings and thats just my opinion...Its not a bad game by anymeans it just looks like its the type of game that belongs on last gen of consoles...and i have it on the pc lol.... I'm waiting for some real next gen stuff... and Titanfall just isnt it...

And please dont talk to me that way hun.. this should be a fun debate.. dont attack me.. im a girl for christs sake...

So you`re a G.I.R.L.? 

Just because a game look like it belongs on a last gen console, doesn`t negate any fun it offers. Unless you`re shallow as all hell.

SLYMAN1 said:
Kymmi1989 said:
SLYMAN1 said:
Kymmi1989 said:
SLYMAN1 said:
Easily the best MP game I have ever played. TF deserves any praise and awards it gets.

lmao im sorry but that is sad... just my opinion love ya hun :)

Humor me. What do you think is the best MP game ever? 

Why the hell did you put that part at the end? I don`t know you or care about you. It seems really akward to say such a thing. 

Im learnin the ropes around here...girls talk different than guys do... i said that just so you know theres no hard feelings and thats just my opinion...Its not a bad game by anymeans it just looks like its the type of game that belongs on last gen of consoles...and i have it on the pc lol.... I'm waiting for some real next gen stuff... and Titanfall just isnt it...

And please dont talk to me that way hun.. this should be a fun debate.. dont attack me.. im a girl for christs sake...

So you`re a G.I.R.L.? 

Just because a game look like it belongs on a last gen console, doesn`t negate any fun it offers. Unless you`re shallow as all hell.

This is true... I guess im bothered because it looks like it could be done on 360... remember the generation gap between ps2 and ps3/360...it was like night and day....Graphics are key for me.. they immerse me in the environment... its 2014 .. the game concept is totally fun dont get me wrong... but with these gpus with 8 gig ram and 6 core cpus... Titanfall should had incredible realism.... so much so that my jaw would drop... remember we are droppin $500 on these consoles... we expect NEXT GEN gameplay.

This is no different than Sony advertising Infamous SS with the award as Best PS4 game at E3

I bet even if it gathered all these puney awards, they still wouldnt be enough to stack up to TLOU's proper awards.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
I bet even if it gathered all these puney awards, they still wouldnt be enough to stack up to TLOU's proper awards.

I know LOL its like Sony and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 it can't even out gross Howard the Duck LOL fail

J_Allard said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

I know LOL its like Sony and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 it can't even out gross Howard the Duck LOL fail

I know LOL its like MS and halo spartan assult it can't even out gross flappy bird LOL fail

fps_d0minat0r said:
J_Allard said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

I know LOL its like MS and halo spartan assult it can't even out gross flappy bird LOL fail

err both of those games have been out awhile so you kind of fail at getting g the point but oh well.

J_Allard said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
J_Allard said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

err both of those games have been out awhile so you kind of fail at getting g the point but oh well.

err Howard the Duck has been out since 1986 so you kind of fail at getting g the point but oh well.

75 Awards from where? Where is the complete list of these supposed awards? Lol.

Let's wait for GOTY and see how much it gets then.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.