By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall winner of 75+ awards...LOL

jamesmarkus87 said:
If Titanfall was on PS4, it would be getting nothing but praise on this forum.

They mad cuz infamous didn't win nearly as many awards

Around the Network

Easily the best MP game I have ever played. TF deserves any praise and awards it gets.

marketing move and a good one at that. nothing deceitful about it despite your opinion that the awards are meaningless.

SLYMAN1 said:
Easily the best MP game I have ever played. TF deserves any praise and awards it gets.

lmao im sorry but that is sad... just my opinion love ya hun :)

Zax said:

I've seen this advertisement a few times and it always makes me laugh. The game not only isn't out but until a few days ago had no reviews at all.

Yet here they are boasting about winning so many awards. What exactly are these worthwhile awards that they've won? The award for "This game is our most anticipated Xbox One game of the year (despite not that many games being announced)" or an award for "Best Trailer for an Xbox One game".

"Based upon the 3 minute trailer that we saw we're giving you this award for the best shooter to come out of E3 that showed only 3 or 4 shooters."

It's stupid.

The Last of Us, that's won awards. Game of the Year awards, Voice Acting, Best story, Best graphics, Best characters etc. Titanfall hasn't won anything worth squat.

You had to throw in TLOS.....making it effectively a console war dick measuring contest.

Let us cut the pleasentries and allow me to read between the lines. You are really saying: A Xbox game that isn't on Playstation is getting all the attention and makes me feel insecure with myself. Its awards are a direct attack on my console loyalties and I must respond with crass disbelief because only my console of choice can produce awards worth bragging about.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I need to stop reading threads like that... seriously.

Kymmi1989 said:
SLYMAN1 said:

Humor me. What do you think is the best MP game ever? 

Why the hell did you put that part at the end? I don`t know you or care about you. It seems really akward to say such a thing. 

SLYMAN1 said:
Kymmi1989 said:
SLYMAN1 said:

Humor me. What do you think is the best MP game ever? 

Why the hell did you put that part at the end? I don`t know you or care about you. It seems really akward to say such a thing. 

Im learnin the ropes around here...girls talk different than guys do... i said that just so you know theres no hard feelings and thats just my opinion...Its not a bad game by anymeans it just looks like its the type of game that belongs on last gen of consoles...and i have it on the pc lol.... I'm waiting for some real next gen stuff... and Titanfall just isnt it...

And please dont talk to me that way hun.. this should be a fun debate.. dont attack me.. im a girl for christs sake...

Nearly everyone advertises Best of E3 awards, just the way things are

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Best MP ever played was Medal of Honor... cannot remember the exact one, but in the early days.

Now I haven't played TF, so it's probably a little unfair for me to comment on this but...

I think Titan Fall sounds like a good concept but its slighty embarrassing that a game that sounds "not bad" is being touted as a GOTG. 75 awards just shows a mockery of how many other games got over looked.

It's one of those games that every site seemingly had to best the other site in what OTT statements they could come out with... "My eyes are bleeding"... etc etc. It's like one up man ship.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!