By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I Can't Stop Watching Yoonie Play Titanfall..

"Hello I'm Yoonie. I'm 20 years old and I'm secretly a black man cosplaying as an asian girl."

I approve.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Her mic went out last night so she had to stop streaming. So I went to bed. Hopefully she comes on again today. I want to see her up against better players. I'm having Yoonie withdrawal..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
vivster said:
"Hello I'm Yoonie. I'm 20 years old and I'm secretly a black man cosplaying as an asian girl."

I approve.

And her voice changer is around her neck.

She does have a way with the trolls and pervs. Good show

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

novasonic said:
chapset said:
novasonic said:
Wait.. Is this a real thing?.. People actually sit and watch strangers playing games?

Do you watch sports? is that strange to you?

I don't watch sports. I don't feel pride or shame for other peoples acomplishments or failures. I can understand why people watch sports though. I know that gaming is a sport too. (I've been to Korea). But there's no competition or prize here.. this is just a random person playing a random game by themself.. Would you watch a random person kick a football around for hours online? I don't get it.

Most streamers with a lot of views are the guys who are really good at what they do like bjergsen from TSM (League of legends) and actually yes they compete for money the end of the season grand final is 1mill and there are plenty tournaments with thousands of dollars as prizes every months. And some other streamers get views because they are funny or have a good personnality so they are entertaining just like the millions who watch jimmy fallon or what ever talk show out there and then there are the girl gamers who provides girls playing a video game and tits (if they want to get viewers of course)

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

BreedinBull said:
think-man said:
BreedinBull said:
think-man said:
I hope you don't think shes good looking O.O

i'd hit it

I'm picky lol I would only tap chicks 8/10 or above.

nah, as long as the ol boy down stairs gets a tingle they're fair game

This guy get's it YOLO.

Around the Network
novasonic said:
Wait.. Is this a real thing?.. People actually sit and watch strangers playing games?

Oh, you are  late only  by 8 years or so. Nothing too bad!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Yay!!!! She's on again..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

As far as twitch goes, I always like watching people play that have about 3 or 5 viewers watching them, I don't like going into a chat room full of people all trying to say something to each other and its barely noticed by the person playing and gets all chaotic.

As for lady gamers I watched danganronpa played by this girl back then when I thought it wasn't coming in english, she reads the script off another site and to be honest she does the voices better than the actual localization team and she's only one person!

http://www.twitch.tv/xxnanamichiakixx/b/508606977

She skip to 25 minutes in and you'll see what I mean

Took a look at Yoonie's stream. She's a pretty girl. However, PC gamers should not be playing Titanfall with a 360 controller.

brighat said:
Took a look at Yoonie's stream. She's a pretty girl. However, PC gamers should not be playing Titanfall with a 360 controller.

Sometimes its hard to set up a camera to your face while you're playing on keyboard and mouse, not many people know how to do it properly.