By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I Can't Stop Watching Yoonie Play Titanfall..

novasonic said:
Wait.. Is this a real thing?.. People actually sit and watch strangers playing games?

I find it more fun than actually playing lately, especially for games that I already played and want to see people's reaction to it.

Around the Network

Game looks really intense and fun. Runs quite smoothly from what I've seen so far. Graphics are not much to talk about, but they get the job done.

Most likely the best MP experience for a while. A shame there's no SP though. As I'm not into MP games much.

But this looks really fun.

think-man said:
BreedinBull said:
think-man said:
I hope you don't think shes good looking O.O

i'd hit it

I'm picky lol I would only tap chicks 8/10 or above.

9's for me lol. If I'm drunk, that scale can go WAY down as long as she's not fat. Fat chicks are nada.

PullusPardus said:
brighat said:
Took a look at Yoonie's stream. She's a pretty girl. However, PC gamers should not be playing Titanfall with a 360 controller.

Sometimes its hard to set up a camera to your face while you're playing on keyboard and mouse, not many people know how to do it properly.

Idk why people insist on PUTTING a camera on their face. I don't want to see your face. I want to see the GAME. What kind of person even WANTS to put themselves on there like that? You have to be a narcissist or damn close imo.

prayformojo said:
PullusPardus said:
brighat said:
Took a look at Yoonie's stream. She's a pretty girl. However, PC gamers should not be playing Titanfall with a 360 controller.

Sometimes its hard to set up a camera to your face while you're playing on keyboard and mouse, not many people know how to do it properly.

Idk why people insist on PUTTING a camera on their face. I don't want to see your face. I want to see the GAME. What kind of person even WANTS to put themselves on there like that? You have to be a narcissist or damn close imo.

I think it works to see people's reaction,  why are you so mad?,  I think you're being narcissist here since you said "I didn't want to see.." well then don't watch if.

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
think-man said:
BreedinBull said:
think-man said:

i'd hit it

9's for me lol. If I'm drunk, that scale can go WAY down as long as she's not fat. Fat chicks are nada.

Further proves what I said :-d

chapset said:
novasonic said:
chapset said:
novasonic said:
Wait.. Is this a real thing?.. People actually sit and watch strangers playing games?

Do you watch sports? is that strange to you?

I don't watch sports. I don't feel pride or shame for other peoples acomplishments or failures. I can understand why people watch sports though. I know that gaming is a sport too. (I've been to Korea). But there's no competition or prize here.. this is just a random person playing a random game by themself.. Would you watch a random person kick a football around for hours online? I don't get it.

Most streamers with a lot of views are the guys who are really good at what they do like bjergsen from TSM (League of legends) and actually yes they compete for money the end of the season grand final is 1mill and there are plenty tournaments with thousands of dollars as prizes every months. And some other streamers get views because they are funny or have a good personnality so they are entertaining just like the millions who watch jimmy fallon or what ever talk show out there and then there are the girl gamers who provides girls playing a video game and tits (if they want to get viewers of course)

Oooooh! OK I get it now.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

PullusPardus said:
prayformojo said:
think-man said:
BreedinBull said:
think-man said:

i'd hit it

Further proves what I said :-d

Having high standards and liking beautiful women doesn't equate to narcissism lol.