By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSB For WiiU/3DS Topic #21: Will They Return: YOSHI!?

Yoshi Will....

Return With Same Movest 21 65.63%

Return With Different Moveset (Major Changes) 5 15.63%

Return With Baby Mario 6 18.75%

Not Return O.o 0 0%

Total:32
AZWification said:

That's like asking if the next Call of Duty game will have guns. Of course Yoshi will appear in Smash Bros 4!

There are a very very very few who dont think so :-/

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
I hope they add baby Mario

They won't though :(

So its a yes i assume :) Also look at this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176900&page=1 My first SSB topic was on baby mario!

tbone51 said:
AZWification said:

That's like asking if the next Call of Duty game will have guns. Of course Yoshi will appear in Smash Bros 4!

Hmm. I would love to hear the reasoning of those individuals. I mean, Yoshi is one of the most important Mario characters ever and he is also one of the 12 characters that first appeared in Smash Bros 64. It wouldn't make sense at all to ditch him!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
tbone51 said:
AZWification said:

Hmm. I would love to hear the reasoning of those individuals. I mean, Yoshi is one of the most important Mario characters ever and he is also one of the 12 characters that first appeared in Smash Bros 64. It wouldn't make sense at all to ditch him!

lol i kno! Its only weird that he wasnt revealed with the other 7 at E3 (original 8). Im really going with Baby Mario as the reason why o.O

There is a 100% chance of Yoshi being playable in some form. Anyone that says otherwise is likely under the influence of mind altering drugs.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
There is a 100% chance of Yoshi being playable in some form. Anyone that says otherwise is likely under the influence of mind altering drugs.

"puts down the needle" O.o

tbone51 said:
VanceIX said:

So its a yes i assume :) Also look at this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176900&page=1 My first SSB topic was on baby mario!

Yoshi's Island and Baby Mario are the best. Heck, while they're at it, bring in all the babies from Yoshi's Island DS! Maybe as a smash attack they all get called in? Lol :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
tbone51 said:
VanceIX said:

Yoshi's Island and Baby Mario are the best. Heck, while they're at it, bring in all the babies from Yoshi's Island DS! Maybe as a smash attack they all get called in? Lol :P

Just baby mario (or baby luigi for green costume). I dont want yoshi to change completely, just a little more!

Any last guesses ???