By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Titanfall Review Thread: Metacritic 86

Right there in my 85-90 prediction. I didn't like it at all when I played the beta (not a fan of military COD-esque shooters at all), but I knew the scores this game would command.

Around the Network

Metacritic just dropped a point to 87. It might be better to wait for a couple of hours for the metacritic score to stabilise, otherwise you may be updating every few minutes?

Looks like it will settle into the mid 80's, not bad, far from the 95+ some predicted.

Solid_Snake_91 said:
Disappointed, was hoping for at least 9 or higher

its sitting just below a 9 right now. These scores are great, especially considering the fact that its a multi-player game

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:

Dark_Feanor said:

Some one is reading the NeoGaf thread other than the reviews...

Reviews... I read most of them... I do that with games.

The GiantBomb one says the framerate drops to single-digit... the other says bad framerate and AA issues too... you can check if you want.

Did EA allowed benchmarck capture cards when they played the games in the closed review event?

Please, post other article that talk about severe performance issues.

There are 7 + reviews that talk about eprformance issues.....them facts.

Around the Network

If it would be on Steam and not Origin I would probably buy it but oh well...

Rychussnik said:
Solid_Snake_91 said:
Disappointed, was hoping for at least 9 or higher

its sitting just below a 9 right now. These scores are great, especially considering the fact that its a multi-player game

87 is not just below 90, either way gamers put too much stock into review scores.

GAF posted the first below 8 score...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/gaming/review-everything-about-titanfall-is-gigantic-but-it-left-us-wanting-more/article17392517/

Edit - I was added to Metacritic.

If it will stay around 90, that should be amazing news :).

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
yvanjean said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
tbone51 said:

lol from gaf

why EA would pay to IGN ? the dude reviewing the game in ign will give the game 13/ 10 for free.

review in progress there.

OP you can put gametrailer review in there , gametrailers 9,3 so far is the best score.

Why would you make that posting, Can't the game simply be fun and get high score?? Your probably simply hoping the game was going to tank.

the fuck you talking about ? was not me that posted the EA gif.

LOL, so the comments at me? I guess i have to post this one now :-/