By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Titanfall Review Thread: Metacritic 86

exdeath said:
Hey look another xbox game with testosterone and steroid injecting characters blowing things up with assault rifles. What a shock.

Do you have info about the next Gears exclusive on XBox One or are you just teasing?

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
selnor1983 said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
selnor1983 said:
Argghhh. Titanfall its nearly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait for your review on it.

You wouldnt understand my review. All my reviews are purely rated on how much fun I had with the game. Not based on wheter i has 10 more cars than other game or whether or not Masterchiefs toelooks like a toe.

Games are played for fu. If its visuals takes away from the fun then of course it will affect my score. But if I have alot of fun why downgrade the score because it doesnt make toast?

Trust me.... I understand your reviews.

I know what your implying. And your wrong.

exdeath said:
Hey look another xbox game with testosterone and steroid injecting characters blowing things up with assault rifles. What a shock.

Shooters sell, whether it's PC, Playstation, or Xbox.

Looks awesome.

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Ronster316 said:
More posts in here made by Pro/Favour Sony (and alleged PC gamers) fans than Pro/Favour Xbox fans.

Sad state of affairs really.

Is the wait for infamous really hat bad?

87 for a multiplayer only game......... pretty damn good if you ask me.

It was not sony fans who proclaimed it game of the generation or the game that will change FPS forever or make x1 sell like crack.  So this was kind of expected,. no way was it living up to the hype.

It could still do all 3 of those things. None of those 3 are tied to the metascore.

Of course, that is not considering the fact that no one here honestly believes it will be game of the generation (there is going to be a Titanfall 2, after all), and you're blowing things way out of proportion if you're going to tell us a lot of Xbone owners here have said it will "change FPS forever" or "make x1 sell like crack". Per usual, I am sure you found 1-2 comments and applied them to the entire fanbase.

To be fair, if you don't want people to say "Xbone owners claimed _____ about _____" you shouldn't repeat that claim ad nauseum and have it in your signature to rile people up.  That's just your own damn fault.

OT: higher than I expected simply because of it being a multiplayer only game.  I thought I'd heard that it had a campaign that is a series of matches with bots which reminded me of an Unreal Tournament game I played and didn't like the campaign of.  I have to assume that Titanfall just did it better or I misread something somewhere.  

Around the Network
Torillian said:

To be fair, if you don't want people to say "Xbone owners claimed _____ about _____" you shouldn't repeat that claim ad nauseum and have it in your signature to rile people up.  That's just your own damn fault.

Are you actually blaming all the trolling, flaming and derailing on his excitement?

Wow. I am speechless.

Torillian said:

Never repeated it ad nauseum and it's in my sig as a joke as it's widely known to not be serious. Sorry, I can't wrap my head around the idea that posters are somehow not to blame for speaking in generalities and painting everyone with a broad brush.

morenoingrato said:
Torillian said:

Are you actually blaming all the trolling, flaming and derailing on his excitement?

Wow. I am speechless.

I'm telling him that if he doesn't want people to say "Xbone owners claimed Titanfall would be game of the generation" he shouldn't say it again and again whether or not it's in jest.  

Simple as that.

morenoingrato said:
Torillian said:

Wow. I am speechless.

Hey its VGC. Xbox Exclusives = not worth anyones time. Didnt you know that?

so still 87?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)