By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games and movies have the best 3D?

Tagged games:

eFKac said:
d21lewis said:
Trine 2 is in 3D? On which console? I'll have to check it out.

Oh, forgot Black Ops had okay 3D and Halo Anniversary looked pretty good to me.

Trine 2 Director's Cut on the PS4, there should be a free demo in the PS Store (there was in EU) and it has amazing 3D maybe the best I have seen in a game.

Will try it tonight. Thanks!!

For some reason, I didn't think any 8th gen console had 3D content.  Good to know I was wrong.

Around the Network

Gravity the movie was pretty fantastic in 3D

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Oh, then I should really catch up on Puppeteer. On PS3 my stereoscopic favorites are Super Stardust and Uncharted 3... most other PS3 games are seriously gimped (resolution, effects) when you activate 3D.

Trine 2 looks great on PS4 and PC in stereoscopic mode. My other stereoscopic favorites on PC: Alice 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum & City, Borderlands, Crysis 2 & 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect 2 & 3, Portal 1 & 2, Skyrim, most Telltale-games and most LEGO-games.

Movies: all Pixar-movies, Despicable Me 1 & 2, Avatar, Transformers 3, Pacific Rim, The Three Musketeers, MIB 3, Tintin, How to Train Your Dragon, Ice Age 3 & 4, Tangled, Oz, Coraline, The Hobbit

adriane23 said:
eFKac said:
d21lewis said:

Trine 2 Director's Cut on the PS4, there should be a free demo in the PS Store (there was in EU) and it has amazing 3D maybe the best I have seen in a game.

Wait a goddamn minute. My PS4 supports 3D now!?

Unfortunately not 3D Blurays (yet, hopefully they patch it soon) Trine 2 is the only game with 3D support I'm aware off. There may be a couple more though.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Oh, and Arkham City was cool in 3D. Not quite sure about Origins. Wii U version didn't have it and I haven't started my PS3 version.

And for movies, how come nobody knows How to Train Your Dragon?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
eFKac said:
d21lewis said:

Will try it tonight. Thanks!!

For some reason, I didn't think any 8th gen console had 3D content.  Good to know I was wrong.

No problem  

Cool, let me know what you think about it.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

d21lewis said:
Oh, and Arkham City was cool in 3D. Not quite sure about Origins. Wii U version didn't have it and I haven't started my PS3 version.

I haven';t started mine up either. I bought the collector's edition for $59.99, got pissed that I couldn't figure out where the batteries when for the Joker statue and forgot about the game. I'll check if it has a 3D option now.

Great movie. I'm pretty sure I have the 3D combo of it, so I'll probably re-watch that one as well.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

eFKac said:
adriane23 said:
eFKac said:
d21lewis said:

Wait a goddamn minute. My PS4 supports 3D now!?

Unfortunately not 3D Blurays (yet, hopefully they patch it soon) Trine 2 is the only game with 3D support I'm aware off. There may be a couple more though.

Oh okay. I have Trine 2 on Steam, so I can play it on PC in 3D then.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

d21lewis said:

Because it does not respect my authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.