By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why should you buy an Xbox One for TitanFall?

Nate4Drake said:
AZWification said:

Because it's the game that will end Sony's dominance...... Maybe.

Too bad for MS that Sony dominance will continue with Infamous SS and MGS : GZ.    XOne will go down and PS4 up again(compared to their respective average). My opinion.

Titanfall is already destroying Infamous and MGS is on Xbox One.

Around the Network
VitroBahllee said:

Exactly. Him arguing that 'no one forced me to answer' his question ignores the fact that it was pointless and rude of him to ask in the way he did if he was just going to answer with 'I would never get one.' It's like "Dance for me, vermin!"

Perfectly possible to make an OP like this, but pointless.

And no one is 'forcing' people to spell 'advice' as 'advise' either.

the only thing that are pointless here are your posts, they add nothing to the discussion and this thread. 

ohh if you think people asking others for their opinions is rude, then you sure seem to be one very very sensitive guy, maybe the internet isn't the place for you. i warn you, people ask questions everywhere!! how rude..... 

bananaking21 said:
VitroBahllee said:

Exactly. Him arguing that 'no one forced me to answer' his question ignores the fact that it was pointless and rude of him to ask in the way he did if he was just going to answer with 'I would never get one.' It's like "Dance for me, vermin!"

Perfectly possible to make an OP like this, but pointless.

And no one is 'forcing' people to spell 'advice' as 'advise' either.

the only thing that are pointless here are your posts, they add nothing to the discussion and this thread. 

ohh if you think people asking others for their opinions is rude, then you sure seem to be one very very sensitive guy, maybe the internet isn't the place for you. i warn you, people ask questions everywhere!! how rude..... 

LOL if you think your responses to people are less 'sensitive' and freaking out than the people you're responding to. Maybe you shouldn't post in your own thread, according to your 'logic.'

Vasto said:
Nate4Drake said:
AZWification said:

Too bad for MS that Sony dominance will continue with Infamous SS and MGS : GZ.    XOne will go down and PS4 up again(compared to their respective average). My opinion.

mmm, MGS : GZ will push PS4 sooo much more compared to XOne, I don't think I have to explain to you why. And Titan is not destroying Infamous.

Infamous: Second Son has over 600,000 pre-orders worldwide

http://insiderp.com/infamous-preorders.html

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
Vasto said:
Nate4Drake said:
AZWification said:

mmm, MGS : GZ will push PS4 sooo much more compared to XOne, I don't think I have to explain to you why. And Titan is not destroying Infamous.

You are quoting something called 'insi-derp.'

And Titanfall's combined editions have almost than much in the US alone.

Around the Network

Good question and it's one I've asked myself for ages. I have a 360, and thus, I'm going to check it out on said 360. Why the hell would I spend $500.00 when I only need to spend $60.00? haha

Nate4Drake said:
Vasto said:
Nate4Drake said:
AZWification said:

I only deal in facts and not opinions. MGS is on Xbox One so they have the option to play the game if they want to on their console. Its not going to push either console because its just not that type of game. We are on a sales site so I dont need links to blogs. What game is everybody talking about?

VitroBahllee said:
Nate4Drake said:
Vasto said:
Nate4Drake said:
AZWification said:

You are quoting something called 'insi-derp.'

And Titanfall's combined editions have almost than much in the US alone.

we are talking about Xbone version, not combined editions.    Xbone titanfall  preorders are not destroying Infamous SS preorders, the end.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

You wouldn't get the X1 just for Titanfall You'd get the X1 on the basis that the X1 is the superior machine for FPS. Sony still doesn't have a good FPS and Killzone is very average. On the X1 you'd get Titanfall and Halo. So the X1 can still attract the COD crowd to Xbox. MS just needs to secure exclusivity to 1 COD game for a few months and  the whole COD crowd will flock to X1. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

AZWification said:

If Halo 1 and 2 couldn't...Titanfall has no chance.