By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why should you buy an Xbox One for TitanFall?

bananaking21 said:
Imaginedvl said:

This is very rude but very usual coming from you, do not ask others to grow up when you are making that kind of comment.
I'm not going to emphasis on this and just re-explain what you missed from my post.

Yes you ignored people's oppinion and you have been rude with anyone who gave their oppinions about your ridiculous question. By the way I gave my reasons too and you did not seem to really care (like you did with the majority of Xbox fans who gave their oppinion).

Editing the OP, copy/pasting the only reason fiting your agenda and adding rude comments is not really openning the discussion. People are telling you from their point of view it is the best version (you know, best is not only graphic wise there are other factors...) and you are just making fun of them by saying it is non-sense because the PC version "is superior". NO, PC is not supperior for those people and it is EXACTLY WHY they are buying an Xbox One for Titanfall. 

Now if you did not really understood in the past few months (and even years) why they are people who think the Xbox One (Xbox plateform in general) is a better experience for them; why on earth would you understand any justification we are giving you today?  

if you want to post lies, please make sure it isnt obvious to everybody that your lie is nothing but bullshit.

where have i mocked anybody for their opinion? as a matter of fact, where are all these people who posted all these opinions you claim of?

stage went on about microsoft.

others said you get an xbox one for many games not just TF, so basically they dont qualify to answer the question since its not directed towards them, this thread is asking a simple question, why get an Xbox one FOR titanfall, not why get an Xbox One?. 

tell me, do i need to reply to every fucking post in my thread? does that mean i am ignoring them? no, i read other peoples opinions, like the guy who wants to play with a Dual shock and wants trophies (he was talking about AC4 as an example).  i dont have to post his opinion in the OP, its my fucking thread after all. 

vasto is trying to start a flaim war and nate4drake is going exactly that by posting shit about infamous pre-orders. 

DirtyP is arguing with Stage.

others went about people thinking the game was exclusive, again why should i reply to them?

so tell me, where the fuck are all these opinions? come on, show me. all these different opinions that i mocked, please show me. im fucking waiting. 

or how about this, @bolded is the reason why you are quoting me, you dont like me, boo fucking hoo, and thats what all this is about. you know what?  you can quot me and talk nonesense all you want, claim false accusations as much as you like, but it wont change the fact that that is the reason you are quoting me and its pretty obvious as well. keep doing that though and derailing this thread, im pretty sure if you do so you will get banned for it. 

lol and then you are calling other people "sensitive", now that's hilarious.

What do you expect? Me to go over the whole thread and show you everywhere where people actually gave their oppinion (or "justification" as you call it)? You know how to read right? And I first replied with my very own "justification" and it was right on topic.

Or you want me to point out where you where making fun of them or being rude or acting like their oppinion/justification was not good enough for you to understand?

Here is my reason again (and other people gave that reason too but again, you seem to have conveniently missed it) in bold, right below, at the end of my post:

Xbox One offers a better experience for people who prefers to play on console, with a controller, who enjoy Xbox Live MP, wants to unlock achievements for their Xbox Live account and finally best graphics (over the 360) as I'm talking about "console" in case you missed that one too.

Around the Network

Cause they want to play it with the best console experience. Just say, "Xbox, Goto TitanFall!"

And Motion Triggers! Haptic feedback in the triggers! Just adds to the experience and feel of the game. It's like you can 'feel the weight' of the Titans. And in contrast, how light and limber you are as a pilot.

Make your own gaming community and blast away with your friends. Work together as you squash your enemies. Cheer each other on as you advance in skill and levels.

Plus it's a nice system. Plenty other fun game, and many more to come.

PS Plus there is that rumor about Ice Cream, but I think it's just a legend.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

MoHasanie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
MoHasanie said:
I wouldn't get it just for X1. Perhaps those gamers who only play COD would get the game for the X1. In terms of FPS games, the X1 looks superior with Halo and Titanfall.

Add Gears to that and you have a deadly combo in the next three years for competitive shooters. 

Exactly. And Sony still struggles to create a good FPS. So MS has the potential to attract the FPS crowd which is a huge amount of gamers. Its still very early in the generation as well so a price drop + exclusives could still make the X1 very succesful.  

You discredit the fact that the next iteration of Titanfall is likely to be available on PlayStation 4, and not only that, but it will likely be a far more definitive iteration than the initial release as it is unlikely to be cross-generation. This could have a knock-on effect of people presuming that the fancy new visuals are because it is available on PlayStation 4, rather than the fact that it is no longer a cross-generation title.

As to Sony creating decent first-person-shooters, they don't, their studios do. And as for Microsoft creating decent first-person-shooters, they don't, they try to buy the studios that create the decent shooter, and if that fails they try to purchase some sort of exclusivity.

Imaginedvl said:

What do you expect? Me to go over the whole thread and show you everywhere where people actually gave their oppinion (or "justification" as you call it)? You know how to read right? And I first replied with my very own "justification" and it was right on topic.

Or you want me to point out where you where making fun of them or being rude or acting like their oppinion/justification was not good enough for you to understand?

Here is my reason again (and other people gave that reason too but again, you seem to have conveniently missed it) in bold, right below, at the end of my post:

Xbox One offers a better experience for people who prefers to play on console, with a controller, who enjoy Xbox Live MP, want to unlocks achievements for their Xbox Live account and finally best graphics (over the 360) as I'm talking about "console" in case you missed that one too.

"What do you expect? Me to go over the whole thread and show you everywhere where people actually gave their oppinion"
"Or you want me to point out where you where making fun of them or being rude or acting like their oppinion"

Yes and Yes. if you want to make accusations please provide proof. but oh wait, you can't do that because your accusations were full of shit and had no merit to them what so ever, simple as that. 

I never called them "justifications", again, stop putting words in my mouth.

so xbox live and graphics, thats it? ohh and a controller, btw it doesnt support rumble triggers like JoeTheBro said. so its xbox live and graphics (on consoles) since xbox live is on 360, its pretty much graphics, which is what pretty much everybody else said. 

@underlined: try to add one more insult and ill report you. 

Because its not on PC oh wait....

Around the Network

Because of the limited-edition Controller.

Yes, you can use it on PC, but that ain't as cool as using the controller for its original platform!

Zappykins said:
Cause they want to play it with the best console experience. Just say, "Xbox, Goto TitanFall!"

And Motion Triggers!
Haptic feedback in the triggers! Just adds to the experience and feel of the game. It's like you can 'feel the weight' of the Titans. And in contrast, how light and limber you are as a pilot.

Make your own gaming community and blast away with your friends. Work together as you squash your enemies. Cheer each other on as you advance in skill and levels.

sorry to disapoint

http://www.cheats.co/blog/titanfall-weapons-xp-distribution-rumble-xbox-one-triggers/

i remembered reading this, not sure if it will change or not. 

bananaking21 said:
Imaginedvl said:

Xbox One offers a better experience for people who prefers to play on console, with a controller, who enjoy Xbox Live MP, want to unlocks achievements for their Xbox Live account and finally best graphics (over the 360) as I'm talking about "console" in case you missed that one too.

"What do you expect? Me to go over the whole thread and show you everywhere where people actually gave their oppinion"
"Or you want me to point out where you where making fun of them or being rude or acting like their oppinion"

Yes and Yes. if you want to make accusations please provide proof. but oh wait, you can't do that because your accusations were full of shit and had no merit to them what so ever, simple as that. 

I never called them "justifications", again, stop putting words in my mouth.

so xbox live and graphics, thats it? ohh and a controller, btw it doesnt support rumble triggers like JoeTheBro said. so its xbox live and graphics (on consoles) since xbox live is on 360, its pretty much graphics, which is what pretty much everybody else said. 

@underlined: try to add one more insult and ill report you. 

lol I already reported you for asking me to grow up and being too sensitive just because I was not agreeing with the way you were handling people's oppinion. You started being rude first now deal with it.

Back on topic:

See, that's the thing, people who want to buy the Xbox One for Titanfall try to actually anwser your OP and you come back with your very condescending : "that's it? If it is graphics then PC is better and blah blah blah". This is fucking annoying, do not ask question when you cannot undertand the responses... 

No that's not "it". I do not even know what you are talking about with your rumber triggers; I never said anything about that.
As far as the Xbox One experience it is not only graphics/Xbox Live; it is the whole experience. Playing this on Xbox One is a far better experience for many people (including myself) and the fact that it is graphicaly better on PC is not changing a damn thing. Just to recap (third time now...) : Xbox Live community, console experience, Xbox One controller, Achievements, best graphics on console ... (see, right there you already have 5 very good reasons)

Wright said:

Because of the limited-edition Controller.

Yes, you can use it on PC, but that ain't as cool as using the controller for its original platform!

Is there any official (or even non-official ones) drivers already?
Did not really look at it but if it exists already I will definitely install them :)

bananaking21 said:
Zappykins said:

And Motion Triggers!
Haptic feedback in the triggers! Just adds to the experience and feel of the game. It's like you can 'feel the weight' of the Titans. And in contrast, how light and limber you are as a pilot.

sorry to disapoint

http://www.cheats.co/blog/titanfall-weapons-xp-distribution-rumble-xbox-one-triggers/

i remembered reading this, not sure if it will change or not. 

I do remember reading that, but then I also thought people said it worked in Beta, no?

Either way, it feels really good in your hand.  If they add the rumble triggers later then, bonus, bonus.

Also, to the people talking about TitanFall II on the PS4.  We don't know if that will happen, but we do know it will not be before 2017 if it does.  That is still a 'if it will come to the PS4.'  EA has already said it's on a 3 year development cycle.

And who know, I have a feeling Microsoft might buy it from them.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!