By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 13th polygon supercell Theory

First you should look into trying the commutation law for the scalar triple product it should involve the natural-coodinate form of shear and curvature vorticity expressions. Now transfering the vertical perturbation-pressure gradient force will determine the buoyancy stregth of the hodograph. The buyancy force of -2b/2z is associated with density perturbations in the fluid. The fluid is equal to Pi which can be converted to ASCII, it has a infinite string of digits and is a good representation of the universe.

But I'm getting off topic, that story is for another day.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

First you should look into trying the commutation law for the scalar triple product it should involve the natural-coodinate form of shear and curvature vorticity expressions. Now transfering the vertical perturbation-pressure gradient force will determine the buoyancy stregth of the hodograph. The buyancy force of -2b/2z is associated with density perturbations in the fluid. The fluid is equal to Pi which can be converted to ASCII, it has a infinite string of digits and is a good representation of the universe.

At the bolded isn't that the strongest force in the known universe , I've seen it in action at the local mall.

For some unknown reason while this force isn't gender specific ,  it seems to have greatest impact on females and interestingly items such as shoes and hand bags , are either attracted  to or are attracting this force at a rate well above the average , but at the moment we don't know the  true cause and effect .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Gilgamesh said:

But does that apply when the quantum non-Uclidian laws pertaining to the semi redundant intersticies of intervenining substances rejects the non actoacidic form of the verimuoogh equation based on, but not restricted to, the transversal effect of a 8482watt ultra monitor?

It's only a hypothesis until it's tested. ;)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
It's only a hypothesis until it's tested. ;)

Please understand, please forgive my ignorant brain.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Congrats Nintendo will hire you to make their next gaming system.

Here's my supercell theory

DD_Bwest said:

I remember this meme while reading OP. Ha ha ha. Good one.

So Wii U is 8th gen confirmed?