By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBone outsells PS4 in both USA and UK

The Beauty is that this doesn't even include all the pre-orders for Titanfall bundles in USA and the UK. For the next 3 weeks minimum I expect XB1 to dominate both regions.

Around the Network
chapset said:
probably overtracked, one would expect numbers to go down not up when a big bundle and price cut are comming

that is not entirely correct, while it seems it should be that way.  The general effect on pre bundle sales are generally forgettable.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ps4 lost the console war

Turkish said:
ps4 lost the console war

Indeed, it's time you changed that sig.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Oh it's a fluke. No doubt.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

GO, Xbox!

I honestly expected a more dramatic reaction.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Lets wait till the week ending 29th March. It would be very interesting, the outcome. Just watch out.

Hopes would be crushed, dreams would be shattered, nights would be colder and..... [EPIC music stops]. 

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

I am waiting for the "one week doesn't matter" crowd with a bunch of "out of stock" replies. Of course both of these replies have a basis in truth.

Point is, this is how sales work, your product isn't always going to be number one. Just look at the iPhone. It is no longer the number one selling phone, but it still has the best sales ever for an iPhone each month. It just so happens to put it in second place...

It is near the end of the end....

No it can't be! Tell me it isn't so. It was suppose to be Sony domination! How the mighty have fallen...

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian