By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBone outsells PS4 in both USA and UK

Probably a fluke. You never know though.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
Neither the end of an era or a fluke.

Its soooo early and some people think the gen is set.

They are wrong. Many twists and turns to come.

This gen is over already... no twists or turns will happen... PS4 will be at 20 million at the end of this year while Xbone and Wii U will be below 10m.

naaah, i think the opposite will happen if this weeks's number are any thing to go by.

This is December's NPD results all over again. Lots of overreactions.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Out of stock at Best Buy, Walmart, Target and Gamestop:

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

y2jarmyofficial said:
Let me guess ps fanboys will say it's a shortage of ps4 units........ though I'm surprised x1 got the uk. Well good for them

WOW so to believe in reality makes someone a fanboy amazing.

I know a couple of people in the UK that cant get a PS4 after 2 weeks of trying now. 

Around the Network

Reminds me of the decmber NPD lol.

As I stated in another thread. There is no chance that this actually happened. Not with the titanfall preorder taking away from the standard SKU. Way overtracked.

Xenostar said:
y2jarmyofficial said:
Let me guess ps fanboys will say it's a shortage of ps4 units........ though I'm surprised x1 got the uk. Well good for them

I know a couple of people in the UK that cant get a PS4 after 2 weeks of trying now. 

Argos (physical) have quite a few. Tell them to reserve quickly!

sully1311 said:
Xenostar said:
y2jarmyofficial said:

Argos (physical) have quite a few. Tell them to reserve quickly!

cool tahanks i will tomorrow

NobleTeam360 said:
The fact that Xbox is keeping pace with PS4 in North America while being more expensive tells me that Xbox still has a good chance at being the better selling console in North America.

I really dont think price plays that big of a role...a lot of people are saying that PS4 outsells X1 on price alone but thats really not true.

When Titanfall gets bundled with X1 sales will increase because people see more value in the bundle and they think the package is worth $500. It's all about value for money!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|