By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If you have questions about Russia - come here! (Poll added!)

Di you like Russia?

Yes, I love it! 218 35.68%

No, I hate it. 144 23.57%

Russia is strange... 130 21.28%

Don't know yet, curious ... 67 10.97%

Don't know and don't care. 45 7.36%

Total:604

What does 'cyka' mean? I ask because I play Dota 2 which is full of Russians and 'cyka' is the most used word xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

As a fellow Russian (in blood, however, originally from northern Ukraine - Chernigov), I am tagging this for reading later..

osed125 said:

What does 'cyka' mean? I ask because I play Dota 2 which is full of Russians and 'cyka' is the most used word xD

bitch [su:ka]

osed125 said:

Literally - bitch. Often used as the equivalent of "fuck" or "dammit" in English.

KingofTrolls said: It's strange that ur country that produce only weapon and natural resources is in top 5 btw

This is not exactly true. 

Around the Network
Sharu said:
osed125 said:

bitch [su:ka]

Well that explains a lot...

Nintendo and PC gamer

Xen said:
As a fellow Russian (in blood, however, originally from northern Ukraine - Chernigov), I am tagging this for reading later..

Welcome, Russian/Ukraine friend! ) I'm getting a bit tired to be true! ))

Sharu said:
KingofTrolls said: It's strange that ur country that produce only weapon and natural resources is in top 5 btw

This is not exactly true. 

what do u mean ? 

anyway ,, suka " in Polish means almost the same.

Sharu said:
Xen said:

Welcome, Russian/Ukraine friend! ) I'm getting a bit tired to be true! ))

))

Luckily there are more of us here than I initally thought. Even Vova dropped by

What do you mean "dropped by", I never left. Always watching you >_>