By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If you have questions about Russia - come here! (Poll added!)

Di you like Russia?

Yes, I love it! 218 35.68%

No, I hate it. 144 23.57%

Russia is strange... 130 21.28%

Don't know yet, curious ... 67 10.97%

Don't know and don't care. 45 7.36%

Total:604
KingofTrolls said:
Sharu said:
KingofTrolls said:

Can u buy for example PS4 in Russia ? If yes - what is the price of consoles/games ? Ofc if it is in stock.

Yes its in stock. Russia is a Sonyland actually, since PS1. The official price of PS4 is 18900 roubles (around 450 euros), new games are 2700 rub (around 67 euros).

Ok, and what is average earnings in roubles ? I just want to compare it with my country Poland.

Official avg salary in Russia per month is 27339,4 rub (last thing i found) - so its around 685 euros/785 USD. In some places (Sankt-Petersburg, Moscow) it will be much higher, in some - much lower. But the structure of costs of living in Russia are also much different from west, so its not correctly to compare directly.

Around the Network
Putin said:
Sharu said:
badgenome said:
On a scale of 1-10, how much do Russians love Knack?

In some of Russian foul language 'Knack' means 'small pieces of shit on the hair around shithole'.

But fans of Sony says its a best thing in gaming since Crash.

Now you making stufff up. I never heard of that before.

Че за бред в самом деле?

Put 'Кнак' in Google and follow the first link.

http://www.slovoborg.ru/definition/кнак
I personally heard guys from high marine university in Murmansk using this word 4-5 years ago. ))

Why is Russia going to Ukraine in the first place?

I mean, I know basically why, but what are the ties that Russia has with them? Are they there to support the government or the rebellion?

RCTjunkie said:
Why is Russia going to Ukraine in the first place?

I mean, I know basically why, but what are the ties that Russia has with them? Are they there to support the government or the rebellion?

Russia supports its legal president, Yanukovich. The rebels who get to power are not recognised by offical Russia as Ukraine authorities. 

Sharu said:
Putin said:
Sharu said:
badgenome said:
On a scale of 1-10, how much do Russians love Knack?

In some of Russian foul language 'Knack' means 'small pieces of shit on the hair around shithole'.

But fans of Sony says its a best thing in gaming since Crash.

Now you making stufff up. I never heard of that before.

Че за бред в самом деле?

Put 'Кнак' in Google and follow the first link.

http://www.slovoborg.ru/definition/кнак
I personally heard guys from high marine university in Murmansk using this word 4-5 years ago. ))

Ты же в курсе что 'К' не читается...

Around the Network
Sharu said:

Law... Its hard to say. I don't break it. And only time I spoke to police was when I get very drunk (i was 17 years old) and passed on the street. ))) They took me to local police station, waited until i start speaking and understanding something, give me a glass of tea, asked if i could go home by myself and let me go. ))) 

Did they say "Congratulations, you're a Russian now." ?

Putin said:

They actualy upped it, due to exchange rates. like 20990r or something.

It's only temporary imo. 

Which one, the rates or price?

LemonSlice said:
Sharu said:

Law... Its hard to say. I don't break it. And only time I spoke to police was when I get very drunk (i was 17 years old) and passed on the street. ))) They took me to local police station, waited until i start speaking and understanding something, give me a glass of tea, asked if i could go home by myself and let me go. )))

Did they say "Congratulations, you're a Russian now." ?

They had more problems than a drunk boy )

Putin said:
Which one, the rates or price?

the rates. BTW I know that oil/gas price rises a little bit so overall this mess is + for rus.same goes to wheat. It's strange that ur country that produce only weapon and natural resources is in top 5 btw