By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (POLL) For All Mario Kart 8 and/or Watch Dogs buyers

Yes I am NOT going to buy... 12 6.49%

Yes I am NOT going to buy... 7 3.78%

First Buy : Mario Kart 8 , Later: Watch Dogs 44 23.78%

First Buy : Watch Dogs, Later: Mario Kart 8 5 2.70%

No I buy both games DAY 1 19 10.27%

No I buy Mario Kart 8 as ... 31 16.76%

No I buy Watch Dogs as I ... 7 3.78%

No interest in both games 5 2.70%

First Buy: Mario Kart 8, ... 42 22.70%

I would buy both games fo... 10 5.41%

Total:182

Has the timely publication of watch dogs effects on your Mario Kart purchase?

Around the Network

I'm more likely to buy Mario Kart 8 launch week now, if that's what you're asking.

Love and tolerate.

Mario Kart trumps Watch_Dogs, hands down. Especially because this MK they seem to have really put a lot of effort into.

poll added

Hasn't changed it one bit. Voted for the third option.

Around the Network

None of the above?

Buying both games at the same time I planed all along......when I buy a WiiU/PS4. Not sure if I'll get Watch Dogs for WiiU or PS4, I have to see how well the game is ported, and how cheap it gets (Deus Ex: DC is $40 on WiiU, but $15 on PS3/360....), but this release date does not affect when I buy either game.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I plan to buy both eventually (Watch Dogs either on PS3 or Wii U depending on port quality)...but not any time soon >.>

I was planning to get Wii u with MK8, so no. Watch dogs on ps4 most likely, maybe pc.

Not even sure if want Watch Dogs yet, so yeah, I'll still be getting MK8 first!

I've always planned on both games day one. But for Wii U it seems like it wont' matter as they are not near each others launch windows anyways.