By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Transfer tool from Wii to U - question on separate files

RolStoppable said:

@OP: Since it sounds like all you want to do is move over some save files, you should be a happy man.

Thanks, Rol. I thought of soft modding it to try and use the save files on an emulator, but have not had time to do the proper research. The catch is: my favorite files are exactly from online games - ExciteBots and MHT. Weel, I'll just get the save files from the other games and that's gonna be all for now.

Around the Network

I'm pretty positive its all or nothing. You don't get an option of what you want to transfer.

Its basically transferring ownership of all Wii games tied to one console to one Wii U console.

farlaff said:

RolStoppable said:

@OP: Since it sounds like all you want to do is move over some save files, you should be a happy man.

Thanks, Rol. I thought of soft modding it to try and use the save files on an emulator, but have not had time to do the proper research. The catch is: my favorite files are exactly from online games - ExciteBots and MHT. Weel, I'll just get the save files from the other games and that's gonna be all for now.

That's what I did two years ago, sill need to do the transfer xD

Remember that you have to run the game atleast once before you can transfer the save file.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"