By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will Infamous: Second Son sell?

Depends how it reviews, but it'll probably be the best selling gamein the franchise. I say ~4 million, give or take 20% or so.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
padib said:
kitler53 said:
OP was tl;dr.

OT - ps4s.

Good job!

Maybe 500k first week global. (not including digital sales)

2m+ lifetime. (including digital sales)

I think it will fall short of 3m.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

1 copy first week and 12 copies lifetime.

Since someone on NeoGaf said that preorders for this game are over 2 million already I'm going to say 2.5 million first week and 10 million lifetime, after all NeoGaf knows everything about gaming. Also, just look at it, even Shu is excited for the game

and you can finally swim... kind of :D

This game is destined for greatness!

First week: No Idea, Lifetime: No idea, 3 Million? Yes

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Since someone on NeoGaf said that preorders for this game are over 2 million already I'm going to say 2.5 million first week and 10 million lifetime, after all NeoGaf knows everything about gaming. Also, just look at it, even Shu is excited for the game

and you can finally swim

This game is destined to greatness!

I don't think the game can possibly have so many pre-orders! Was the source credible?

Somini said:
DerNebel said:

and you can finally swim

This game is destined to greatness!

I don't think the game can possibly have so many pre-orders! Was the source credible?

Nah, I have no idea idea who that guy is and how he got that idea, nobody in the thread even reacted to him. That number is obviously not true :D

Can this game make money if it sells only 3 million units?

The first two were so great, and their sales didn't do their quality justice. I hope this one makes up for that. I think more than 2 million, and more than 3 million is possible.

sidmeiernintifan said:
Can this game make money if it sells only 3 million units?

Why the hell not? This game isn't expensive to make like GTA5 or something like that!