Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will Infamous: Second Son sell?

Infamous Second Son will probably end with 3 million or so. It is a very hyped game and it is also the first very big PS4 game since the PS4 launch so it will probably start with nice numbers in all major regions ( I will be pretty shocked if global first week numbers are going to be lower than 500k), but  I think that its legs aren't going to be that good and it will stop selling like crazy in 2015 or so.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

600k fw, 3.3m lifetime

FW: 550k

LT: 2.5m lifetime.

And to anwser OP's question: I do not believe it will pass 3M.

fps_d0minat0r said:
it will sell pancakes

Infamous and pancake bundle would sell like hot cakes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Can't say exactly how much.But I am sure it will sell better than the previous installments.

Around the Network
padib said:
kitler53 said:
OP was tl;dr.

OT - ps4s.

3 million -- given the overall sales strength of prior entries + hype this entry is getting. Meta somewhere in the high 70s/low 80s.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

it will definitely be the best selling infamous. It will most likely cap out at 3-4 mil.

kitler53 said:
padib said:

lol

Imaginedvl said:

FW: 550k

LT: 2.5m lifetime.

And to anwser OP's question: I do not believe it will pass 3M.

Some games sell better by association of active buyers within the marketshare. Fable sold much more than it deserved. InFamous is going to be a great game and will sell by association much like the Xbox 360 did.