By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - InFAMOUS is a rippoff of Mario Sunshine

Id say Saints Row 4 and Mirrors Edge, since all gameplay I saw included parkour :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Gran Turismo copied Micro Machines.

what ? I don't even...

Ocilayton said:

Ok, hear me out.

You start the game game out and the hero is blamed for the recent catostrophe(s). You gain amazing abilties and use them to clean up the town. As time goes on you gain the support of the people.

Gampelay consists largely of:

running on top of rooftops

floating to your destination

walking across  wires

collecting specific items

gradually gaining more powers.

Oh and one final thing: the Townspeople are incredibly UGLY

Alright so this all a pretty big stretch but I thought it was interesting to see all the similarities.

In all honesty I'm loving InFAMOUS. It's scratching that itch for an open world game with more freedom than just walking around that I haven't seen since Sunshine

You know the townspeople in InFamous are based on actual people right? You are very rude to these people, may god have mercy on your wretched soul.

I knew it!

Sony out running with the printer again!

Around the Network
Wright said:

And the main character is a moron without personality. Agreed!

you cant call him a moron and then say he doesnt have a personality.

Nothing to see here. Infamous SS >>>>>All Mario games combined (including MK, Smash and at the olympics)

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:

Nothing to see here. Infamous SS >>>>>All Mario games combined

You mean Hulk?

Confess you just wanted to talk about two games you like and sold less than deserved.

On a serious note Sony copied telejogo. You must hook it to a TV, uses a control and play games, a total rip-off

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Yeahhhh...no.