By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - InFAMOUS is a rippoff of Mario Sunshine

So people didn't play Soul Reaver I see.

Around the Network

Sunshine's defining characteristic was really the expansive parkour abilities that your character got. Many great games since then have really aped that in a positive way (though it is something that people would have done with or without Sunshine): Assassin's Creed and Arkham City come to mind first off. Crackdown also, though few people seem to remember that game lately.

Essentially, what's the point of an open world if your character is not empowered to explore it? Realism is only so much fun, and if i wanted to wander around a city, i could just take a bus downtown.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Walter_Kovacs1986 said:
trixiemafia86 said:

Nothing to see here. Infamous SS >>>>>All Mario games combined

You mean Hulk?

what is Hulk? O_o

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:

Nothing to see here. Infamous SS >>>>>All Mario games combined (including MK, Smash and at the olympics)

That must be why Super Mario Sunshine, the worst selling game in the series, sold more than all Infamous games combined.

Mr Khan said:
Sunshine's defining characteristic was really the expansive parkour abilities that your character got. Many great games since then have really aped that in a positive way (though it is something that people would have done with or without Sunshine): Assassin's Creed and Arkham City come to mind first off. Crackdown also, though few people seem to remember that game lately.

Essentially, what's the point of an open world if your character is not empowered to explore it? Realism is only so much fun, and if i wanted to wander around a city, i could just take a bus downtown.

Not all cities are safe to explore without super powers.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
Wright said:

And the main character is a moron without personality. Agreed!

you cant call him a moron and then say he doesnt have a personality.

The player's the moron :P

HylianSwordsman said:
trixiemafia86 said:

Nothing to see here. Infamous SS >>>>>All Mario games combined (including MK, Smash and at the olympics)

That must be why Super Mario Sunshine, the worst selling game in the series, sold more than all Infamous games combined.

lol. u seriously can't tell its a joke? why so serious.. why why?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

It's out now? I didn't know.

trixiemafia86 said:

Wait so you think that a game that's not even out yet...is better than the highest rated game of all time Mario Galaxy?

And just so you know this thread is just a joke.

So Nintendo games on other platforms confirmed?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’