By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - February 2014

See the same users getting banned all the time :/

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Wow had no idea Nsanity requested a permaban. Sad times he added a lot of discussion to the Xbox forums for years.

Yeah, he'll be missed. His news was always first posted... 

Too bad. He had issues and just spent way too much time on the forums so he decided to step away. 

"Alternate ID (And not studying)". I'd sure like to know the story behind that one.

Legendary_W said:
"Alternate ID (And not studying)". I'd sure like to know the story behind that one.

Kresnik needs to concentrate and study for his exams! No time for VGChartz mister! >:(

I am still scratching my head at the 5 day ban I received.

I tried PMing the mod but his explanation made no sense to me whatsoever.

I didn't think personal opinions and "interpretations" were so often used in enforcing moderation's.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6038421

Moderation - Ban
from Mr Khan, to wick on 05 February 2014
(Delete Message)
You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Trolling (Attacking the Microsoft base.) [Post Reference] Please review the forum rules here to avoid future moderation action. Banned: 5 days
from wick on 10 February 2014
I'm sorry. Where did I "attack the Microsoft fan base"?
from Mr Khan on 10 February 2014
"doesn't require a lot of cerebral activity" so naturally "Xbox fanboys are all over it"
from wick on 10 February 2014
That's not at all what I said actually.

"Doesn't require a lot of cerebral activity" is why the game will be popular, just like most of the popular games. COD, GTA, Fifa. None of these games require a lot of thinking.

"It's not on any Sony systems, so the Xbox fanboy's hype it up as the second coming of christ."

I think everyone would agree on that point. Just like Second Son is hyped by Sony fans and Zelda is by Nintendo fans.

I still fail to see where I typed: "doesn't require a lot of cerebral activity" so naturally "Xbox fanboys are all over it".

A 5 day ban for your misinterpretation is quite frankly a joke and is one of the reasons so many users are leaving the site.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

Woohoo, beat last months ban tally!

lol so many banned multiple times within the same month, wtf people?

dahuman said:
lol so many banned multiple times within the same month, wtf people?

but its FUN to be banned!

How many consecutive appearances in these lists do you need to get permabanned?
Seriously, always the same people.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
So... Who hasn't gotten banned yet I wonder? Or am I alone?

Also, poor Nintentacle, Didn't even see it coming (or maybe he did and went ahead anyway)

I've had a spotless record until the warning I received this month.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.