By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - pokemon x or pokemon y?

which one?

pokemon x 39 60.00%

pokemon y 26 40.00%

Total:65
radishhead said:
Mega Charizard Y is better than Mega Charizard X too

I have to disagree, the black and blue megacharizard is much more awesome. Though I much prefer Mega Mewtwo Y.

Around the Network
mysteryman said:
radishhead said:
Mega Charizard Y is better than Mega Charizard X too

I have to disagree, the black and blue megacharizard is much more awesome. Though I much prefer Mega Mewtwo Y.

Ah yeah, I do kind of prefer the design on X - it's just that drought + Y's mental sp. attack stat makes his fire moves unstoppable

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Pokemon X because I love reindeer.
Also Mega Charizard X wins Mega Charizard Y.

Btw, is there any difference in the plot between X and Y version? Since Xerneas is an opposite of Yvental there must be something...

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Lumikki said:

Btw, is there any difference in the plot between X and Y version? Since Xerneas is an opposite of Yvental there must be something...

Well, practically it's different because Yveltal appears instead of Xerneas but it's not really anything mayor and it's just a change of roles, mainly.

Squeezol said:
Lumikki said:

Well, practically it's different because Yveltal appears instead of Xerneas but it's not really anything mayor and it's just a change of roles, mainly.

Okey, thanks. I was just wondering because while Xerneas shares the everlasting life and Yvental absords it, there might be some minor difference in the plot.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
RobDX said:
damn this decision has given me a lot to study :)

This is me 48 hours ago XP

I chose Y in the end, not that it'll help you any >:D u forever undecided

so you also took advantage of the promotion? I also wanted to ask someone about that because I'm still not sure if I'll have a problems with the registration because I linked the club nintendo account months ago

_crazy_man_ said:

*Writes up a detailed look at the key pokemon that are different in each version*

*Accidently deletes the page it was on*

*Is too mad at self to redo an hour+ of work to repost*

aww damn I would have loved to read something like that from the vgchartz champion... bad luck, but thanks anyway!

RobDX said:
miz1q2w3e said:
RobDX said:

so you also took advantage of the promotion? I also wanted to ask someone about that because I'm still not sure if I'll have a problems with the registration because I linked the club nintendo account months ago

What kind of promotion is there now going on?

kekrot said:
RobDX said:

I checked the wikipedia page and saw that pokemon y is slightly ahead of pokemon x on both gamerankings and metacritic. I'm not that picky to care about one point in an extremely subjective scale but I wanted to ask if there is something that makes one game different from the other so I can choose the one that suits me better.

Don't compare a duo of Pokémon games by review scores, because they're pretty much identical. But I will say X is the "best" of them, because I like the Mega Stones you can obtain in X better than the ones that are in Y. (Mega Stones are items for temporarily evolving Pokémon mid-battle to Mega Pokémon)

yeah I'm not doing that, I don't even care about review scores, I just thought that maybe there was something that made each game completely different

Lumikki said:
RobDX said:
miz1q2w3e said:
RobDX said:

What kind of promotion is there now going on?

here it is: http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-pokemon-promo/ 

it's a free pokemon game