By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - pokemon x or pokemon y?

which one?

pokemon x 39 60.00%

pokemon y 26 40.00%

Total:65

I registered my sister's 3DS a couple weeks ago.. So mad..SO MAD!!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network
novasonic said:
I registered my sister's 3DS a couple weeks ago.. So mad..SO MAD!!

wuff I'm sad to hear that, I didn't registered mine because I wanted to save the coins for next year but I'm still not sure if I'll be able to get it because I already linked the account

damn this decision has given me a lot to study :)

Get Y because I have X.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

There's basically no differences.

Around the Network

Y because why not?

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

RobDX said:

so, I think I'll be able to get a pokemon game thanks to the club nintendo promotion, that is if I don't have any problem with the registration... so I'm deciding which one I should go for. Pokemon emerald is the last (and only) game that I played so I don't know much about the series, I thought both games were virtually the same but then I checked the wikipedia page and saw that pokemon y is slightly ahead of pokemon x on both gamerankings and metacritic. I'm not that picky to care about one point in an extremely subjective scale but I wanted to ask if there is something that makes one game different from the other so I can choose the one that suits me better.

thanks for all your help!

The real choice you must make is not whether you pick X or Y but which starter you pick.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

If you're talking about physical copies, Y is more common to find in stores since X sells the most. If you mean digital, X has better mega evolutions IMO.

FatedReality said:
RobDX said:

so, I think I'll be able to get a pokemon game thanks to the club nintendo promotion, that is if I don't have any problem with the registration... so I'm deciding which one I should go for. Pokemon emerald is the last (and only) game that I played so I don't know much about the series, I thought both games were virtually the same but then I checked the wikipedia page and saw that pokemon y is slightly ahead of pokemon x on both gamerankings and metacritic. I'm not that picky to care about one point in an extremely subjective scale but I wanted to ask if there is something that makes one game different from the other so I can choose the one that suits me better.

thanks for all your help!

The real choice you must make is not whether you pick X or Y but which starter you pick.

what? really? why?

TheLegendaryWolf said:
If you're talking about physical copies, Y is more common to find in stores since X sells the most. If you mean digital, X has better mega evolutions IMO.

yeah is digital, it's a "free" game promotion from club nintendo