By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lol I got robbed by Sony

I bought Dragon's Crown on Vita from their site while being a PS Plus user and didn't get the discount price but the actual price lol , its not like there is a huge difference really just something i find funny, it might be an issue for them later though.

For reference I had 50.96 on my wallet.

Around the Network

email them telling them the problem. you pay for PS+ you should get the benefits.

Tell them.

You should have double checked the price in the basket before placing the order but oh well. Once I almost paid somewhere around 100EUR for games free with PS+.

Damn Sony, you moneyhungry.

Around the Network

Yeah, the web store is kinda dodgy like that. I've almost been charged for freebies because it wasn't recognizing my PS+ subscription. Sometimes you have to wait a second or reload the page to get it to take.

Thieves!

But you should contact them, they should return the difference. 

It happens sometimes. You can chat with customer service on their official website and they'll solve it for you in a couple of minutes.

tiffac said:

Thieves!

But you should contact them, they should return the difference. 

not really worth it honestly.

badgenome said:
Yeah, the web store is kinda dodgy like that. I've almost been charged for freebies because it wasn't recognizing my PS+ subscription. Sometimes you have to wait a second or reload the page to get it to take.

Exactly.  Happened to me a few times, even with a "free" game.  I just tried again after awhile and it gave me the correct price.  Always make sure the price is correct before you purchase.