By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Sold Out Almost Everywhere Again in Japan: Retailer Advises to Grab it When You Find One

Can't wait for the Knack doom threads!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

In Japan they are ok with not meeting demand right now, but in other regions like NA and UK, it may prove costly.
MS have already acted in the UK with the titanfall bundle and price cut so the neutrals who cant get their hands on a PS4 may get xbox ones instead.

That's Great !   Congratulations Sony !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Sony should have had enough for the biggest places like America Japan and uk.and Waite to launch in the smaller places

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

LOL, so Knack is the reason that many Japanese choose not to grab the PS4 at the launch =))))))

Around the Network

Neogaf has been talking about duel shocks and chris from media create has exposed it for what it is.
Duel shocker keep quoting the same stores that aren't nearly as popular as one may think.

I may quote chris soon.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

When are this weeks Japan numbers up?

think-man said:

They always come late Tues/early Wed

Max King of the Wild said:
think-man said:

They always come late Tues/early Wed

It's already late Tuesday in my country :P you mean american time?

Fusioncode said:
This thread isn't about Sony selling buildings. I'm very disappointed.

If everyone gave Sony back the boxes from every PS4 sold in Japan since launch Sony could build a building so it would have another one to sell.

Well done with the selling out, but really crank up that production or demand will go elsewhere, well not in Japan but it will in other countries.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix