By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Sold Out Almost Everywhere Again in Japan: Retailer Advises to Grab it When You Find One

Hmmm... I thought console gaming was supposed to be dead there. That may have to be rescheduled.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Console gaming is dead, but PS4 is not part of console gaming, it's something else

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Console gaming is dead, but PS4 is not part of console gaming, it's something else

I'm on board with this theory. Makes sense of the PS4 Japan numbers where console gaming is supposedly dead.

Why is there a menu from a sushi restaurant in the op?

Japan console business is dead lol

Around the Network
vivster said:
That's nice and all but at least it was available for a bit. However you couldn't even find a single X1 in japanese stores since the PS4 launch.

LOL you made my day

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Ahhh this breathes new hope for console gaming in the archipelago. A little off topic, whn r we getting the NPD numbers for Febuary?

Dem PS4 demand.

No surprise, so see dying market some don't. Depends which side of the fence you are on.

Where's Pavolink screaming doom on this thread?! No?!

I doubt he learned though.