By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Knack FW sales > LBP FW sales

Nice to see it selling well.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
existenz2 said:

LittleBigPlanet wasnt a bundled at PS3 launch game so this is not a reasonable comparison.

Please call me when the Knack franchise exceeds 11million worldwide as LittleBigPlanet has

source: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=LittleBigPlanet&publisher=1535&platform=&genre=Platform&minSales=0&results=200

** ends **

oy pezus read this?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

knack=666,number of the knack

pezus said:
jlmurph2 said:
Knack's FW is the highest of ANY PS4 game. Let that sink in.

Not exactly. Killzone sold ~550-600k FW according to my rough estimates (launch aligned). I believe CoD, at least, also sold better.

Oh ok I must have just been looking at US then.

kirby007 said:
and suddenly it is silent

whats up with peoplre making non qquality threads and thinking the thread hasnt gotten a slew of replies immediatly after posting is a sign of something. If anything it shows the quality of the thread

Around the Network

what else did you expect from the mario killer?

PlayMatt said:

chill out... They're only joking...

look at kirbys post i quoted. He aint joking unfortunately. As for the threads he is trying to mock are obvious joke threads to stir things up

kirby007 said:
and suddenly it is silent

It's not as fun if it's a Sony game.

The tears... they won't stop.

Wow. You mean that a bundled game did better than a game that wasn't bundled?!  Who would have thought of this madness?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---