By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Knack FW sales > LBP FW sales

Please, we all know LBP is king platformer

Around the Network
PlayMatt said:
existenz2 said:

LittleBigPlanet wasnt a bundled at PS3 launch game so this is not a reasonable comparison.

Please call me when the Knack franchise exceeds 11million worldwide as LittleBigPlanet has

source: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=LittleBigPlanet&publisher=1535&platform=&genre=Platform&minSales=0&results=200

** ends **

chill out... They're only joking...

Yeah I think he missed out on the Knack joke and that's strange because its been going on for such a long time around here lol.

Wow, thought LBP was bigger than that!
Knack only sold well cause the ps4 was selling great, and there was only one other exclusive on sale. It really didn't deserve those sales.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

pezus said:
How bad is it that my thread was locked but not this one? I guess this one didnt get as much attention

I think your thread was locked from a misunderstanding. It seems that the mod thought that your thread was a repost since its in your PS Nation thread.

jlmurph2 said:
pezus said:
How bad is it that my thread was locked but not this one? I guess this one didnt get as much attention

I think your thread was locked from a misunderstanding. It seems that the mod thought that your thread was a repost since its in your PS Nation thread.

Or could be because it was considered trolling/baiting just as this thread is.  Both should be locked.  If you want to discuss Knacks numbers and how it A didnt deserve it or B it did, then there is threads for those.  The first thread about KNack> SM3DL was prob fine since it is a comparison, but since then it has been trolling/baiting because people know it will create a reaction.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
pezus said:

Or could be because it was considered trolling/baiting just as this thread is.  Both should be locked.  If you want to discuss Knacks numbers and how it A didnt deserve it or B it did, then there is threads for those.  The first thread about KNack> SM3DL was prob fine since it is a comparison, but since then it has been trolling/baiting because people know it will create a reaction.

yeah, since this thread is a direct response to the Knack > SM3DW thread I see now that they're both just baiting. Didn't read much of the 1st one though.

Its never gonna get to LBP levels, LBP sold the most after like half a year? so Knack has no chance at all

Knack Knack!

who's there?

Sack sack!

Sack sack who?

Sack sack boy 'cause Knack is the new mascot in Playstation Nation!

Lame I know, but hopefully other people can come up with better knack knack jokes.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The proof that even a turd can sell if it comes with a shiny enough console.

Max King of the Wild said:
PlayMatt said:

chill out... They're only joking...

look at kirbys post i quoted. He aint joking unfortunately. As for the threads he is trying to mock are obvious joke threads to stir things up

I think you missed the other thread, since the KNACK> SM3DW comparision is also viewed as fair.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.