By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Let's put aside our differences and celebrate the new King

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
pezus said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Geo said:

What is Wii Play? I cannot seem to find the number of GOTY awards it won.

Which makes it even funnier!

Guys, this is completely off-topic. You're not doing what the OP suggests!

Sorry, Sorry! My apologies! In return, I will be in charge of bringing the Dip to the party!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Oh Pezus.

Yes! Way to go 3D-..... Whoops. Wrong party. Wow, this is awkward. Everyone is looking at me now.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network

Dear PS4,

I'll buy you late in this gen, so far Wii U is enough for me. Please continue to release quality titles like Journey and TLOU 2 (Last Guardian plox) and you'll be mine!

Then I'll be a true member of the party.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

YES !!!!

kowenicki !!!! sales2099 !!! selnor !!! zero999 lets all give hands and dance !!!

Lets do the dance victory !!!

more !!!

Do NOT call out users who are not yet present in the thread. This is more on the side of a joke, so i'm not adding you to the sizable list of people i've banned today, but i'm serious here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof....because I'm HAPPY!

*Reluctantly does a small dance*

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~