By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up - Feb 22 - PS4 449,705/Xbox One 56,769

theprof00 said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
That was predictable,
I wonder how big the xbo launch will be and if it will eclipse the x360 launch in japan. I dont think they will sell 100K tbh.

when did they say they were launching? late 2014? 2015?

In Japan? No date. Some European countries (The Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Switzerand) don't even have a date or timeframe yet...

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
That was predictable,
I wonder how big the xbo launch will be and if it will eclipse the x360 launch in japan. I dont think they will sell 100K tbh.

I cant find one, my guess it hasnt been announced yet. With what I see on store shelves around where I live, they better start lanching elsewhere, whoever decided this launch was mentally challenged at best.

superchunk said:
Nice but unimportant. I never understand why peeps compare launch weeks vs others.

Whats going to be really good to study will be in a month or so as everything is level and we see normalized sales.

I still think it will be PS4 with a significant lead over Xbone/WiiU but I'm more interested in where Xbone levels out.

Xbox one is more expensive then xbox 360 and i don't think one will have a better launch line up so i don't see any reasons why one will have a better launch.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

PS4 looks to be strong for at least another couple months. Race to ten million be at hand much sooner than I anticipated.

poklane said:
theprof00 said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
That was predictable,

In Japan? No date. Some European countries (The Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Switzerand) don't even have a date or timeframe yet...

That's...worrisome.

Around the Network

See seece, now is when you should make the PS4>Wii U LTD thread

Pretty standard week excluding Japan.

theprof00 said:
poklane said:
theprof00 said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
That was predictable,

That's...worrisome.

It is. They delayed those 8 countries back in August due to ''Kinect localisation issues (utter BS obviously)'', and never spoke about them again.

This is the first week in 2014 that Wii U has outsold Vita.

DK system seller confirmed!

huge week for the PS4 indeed...are there anymore more notable launches coming up?

with japan now in play the PS4 shoukd maintain a 130k-150k weekly numbers

pezus said:
Looks like last week's numbers have been adjusted. PS4 up yet again and 3DS down.

Ethomaz mentioned that to me too. Where do you find those adjustements?

The PS5 Exists.