By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart - 22nd February, 2014, Final Week: Thief, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Hmm, is driveclub meeting expectations?

Sucks we don't have Europe numbers.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
zorg1000 said:
Isnt Thief the first 8th gen only multiplat? Will be interesting to see how it performs and if it can make a profit without PS3/360 versions to help sales.

It has 7th gen versions also.

They didnt show up on the pre order charts so I just assumed they didnt exist lol my bad

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Nice Titanfall & Destiny numbers. Looking forward to both :)

zorg1000 said:
ironmanDX said:
zorg1000 said:
Isnt Thief the first 8th gen only multiplat? Will be interesting to see how it performs and if it can make a profit without PS3/360 versions to help sales.

It has 7th gen versions also.

They didnt show up on the pre order charts so I just assumed they didnt exist lol my bad

I find it odd they aren't there. Some of  these older IP's just can't keep up unfortunately.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles>both next gen versions of Thief.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles>both next gen versions of Thief.

Doesn't VGchartz have a tendency to overtrack JRPG preorders though? I've seen alot of people mentioning that in the comments on their preorder articles.

Yeah first week is rarely higher than the number of preorders which seems really backwards. Although I do expect JRPGs to have the highest Preorder to sales ratio due to the fanbase

Titanfall is going to be a beast.

shikamaru317 said:
ironmanDX said:

Well, Forza 5 had about 150k preorders, and Driveclub is tracking towards about 100-110k, so it's not doing bad considering the fact that it's Sony's secondary racing game behind Gran Turismo, plus it'll likely do better in Europe than Forza 5 (plus ok in Japan). As an Xbox fan, I hope Microsoft can get Forza Horizon 2 later this year to match or outsell Driveclub lifetime, their primary racing series may never outsell Sony's primary racing series, but maybe their secondary racing series can outsell Sony's secondary racing series.

Yeah, Horizon was pretty sweet. Horizon 2 will be day 1 for me.

Well, at least Bayonetta 2 is not going to be no were near as bad as W101 launch numbers. If Nintendo really pushes this title it could end up pulling some decent numbers.

ironmanDX said:

Basic version its free for Plus users and well its a new IP racing game in USA, decent pre-orders.