By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart - 22nd February, 2014, Final Week: Thief, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

shikamaru317 said:
hieuth09 said:
why thief only get total of 160k preorder -_-. It look gorgeous and worth playing :(

Wait, where did you get 160k from? The Xbox One and PS4 versions only add up to 126k, and the 360, PS3, and PC version didn't make the charts. 160k is probably pretty close though, I'd guess 170k. But don't forget that this is just the US, and there's still digital sales across all platforms. I could see 300k week one worldwide physical + digital and 2m+ lifetime across all platforms.

It just my estimation bro. Since the preorder number of three version 360, ps3, pc dont appear on the chart. So I think that the preorder number for the rest is around 30-40k. Hope Thief gonna meet your expectation bro :). 

Around the Network
Rafux said:
ironmanDX said:
Hmm, is driveclub meeting expectations?

Sucks we don't have Europe numbers.

Basic version its free for Plus users and well its a new IP racing game in USA, decent pre-orders.

Seems so. I forgot about the PS+ version. That should push sales also.

Great FFHD and Darks Souls 2 numbers, same thing with Titanfall. Although i expect the latter to be adjusted down when march NPD has finally rolled around. The bundle is gonna cannibalise a lot of the retail sales.

Thief had higher pre orders on ps4 over the xbox one version. That was like a month ago but now things changed. :)

Somini said:
Great FFHD and Darks Souls 2 numbers, same thing with Titanfall. Although i expect the latter to be adjusted down when march NPD has finally rolled around. The bundle is gonna cannibalise a lot of the retail sales.

Why would it be adjusted down if these pre-orders are from before the bundle announcement? Plus it should be easy to track Titanfall bundle sales the same way Knack bundles in Japan were tracked. Isn't that digital too?