By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody else notice just how many games the PS4 has coming in 2014/2015?

The Evil Within is my most anticipated game of the year. Titanfall is a close second. I will get Wolfenstein the New Order, Infamous 2nd son, and Dying Light for sure on PS4 also. Whatever the Dead Nation rumors are, I will buy whatever it is Day 1.  Sidenote LORDS OF SHADOW 2 comes out tomorrow on PS3 ! been waiting for that for like 3 years.  PSN is doing a great job also.  I love Resogun, Outlast, Warframe, Strider all of them so I will get more games off PSN for sure.

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
chocoloco said:

How many of these are not on PS3 and 360 though? Curious, not trying to kill a good vibe. I do not have a huge reason to upgrade even though I want to do it.

Around half are PS4/Next Gen only

and this is only MY list. There are plenty of more games coming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

Also the better version of the same games are plenty of reason to upgrade. BF4 on PS3/360 and BF4 on PS4 is completely different.

Good stuff, thanks for posting. Hell, I should do it soon since there are also free PS4 plus games worth getting now I hear.

pezus said:
All I see is no games, bro

The tradition lives on. I blame the PS3.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

chocoloco said:
rolltide101x said:
chocoloco said:

How many of these are not on PS3 and 360 though? Curious, not trying to kill a good vibe. I do not have a huge reason to upgrade even though I want to do it.

Around half are PS4/Next Gen only

and this is only MY list. There are plenty of more games coming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

Also the better version of the same games are plenty of reason to upgrade. BF4 on PS3/360 and BF4 on PS4 is completely different.

Good stuff, thanks for posting. Hell, I should do it soon since there are also free PS4 plus games worth getting now I hear.

Yeah Outlast is great :) Rumor is we get a PS4 version Dead Nation next month.

I FORGOT STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT WAS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'M SO VERY EXCITED

AND MIRROR'S EDGE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT REALLY HAPPENED AT E3

Anyway. Good list of games. But only a good list, they need to properly execute those games. Just look at how FF has fallen since the majesty of X (or IX, or VII or VI depending on who you are).

I also only have inFamous Second Son to play in the next 6 months as far as I can tell

Around the Network

It is coming along, but I am very hopeful E3, GC and TGS see many more to get me excited about the system.

Of those listed Child of Light is my most anticipated.

AZWification said:

Not enough The Last Guardian dammit.

I think we should forget about it for a while lol

Very good list, but yeah there are lots more to add :)

Getting Thief Friday (even though its not reviewing that great, I don't care...haha)... then I guess next is infamous.

Was there any news on when Diablo3 is coming out? Will probably get that.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Munkeh111 said:
I FORGOT STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT WAS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'M SO VERY EXCITED

AND MIRROR'S EDGE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT REALLY HAPPENED AT E3

Anyway. Good list of games. But only a good list, they need to properly execute those games. Just look at how FF has fallen since the majesty of X (or IX, or VII or VI depending on who you are).

I also only have inFamous Second Son to play in the next 6 months as far as I can tell

DW8?

War Thunder?

Daylight?

Child Of Light?

FF XIV?

Watchdogs?

Planeside 2?

The Evil Within? (barely 6 months away)

Minecraft? (I know it has been out for ages and is not new)

I would call this not bad for a console in its first 9 months.

from that list im interested in

Alien: Isolation
Dying Light
The Evil Within
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and GZ
Uncharted 4
Tomb Raider sequel
Resident Evil 7

Play Me