By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody else notice just how many games the PS4 has coming in 2014/2015?

Madword said:
Very good list, but yeah there are lots more to add :)

Getting Thief Friday (even though its not reviewing that great, I don't care...haha)... then I guess next is infamous.

Was there any news on when Diablo3 is coming out? Will probably get that.

No official date (as far as I know) but I do not see it not coming out in 2014

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
Munkeh111 said:
I FORGOT STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT WAS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'M SO VERY EXCITED

AND MIRROR'S EDGE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT REALLY HAPPENED AT E3

Anyway. Good list of games. But only a good list, they need to properly execute those games. Just look at how FF has fallen since the majesty of X (or IX, or VII or VI depending on who you are).

I also only have inFamous Second Son to play in the next 6 months as far as I can tell

DW8?

War Thunder?

Daylight?

Child Of Light?

FF XIV?

Watchdogs?

Planeside 2?

The Evil Within? (barely 6 months away)

Minecraft? (I know it has been out for ages and is not new)

I would call this not bad for a console in its first 9 months.

I forgot about Watch_Dogs. I imagine it's fading from other people's minds with the delay too

But I never said that it wasn't expected, I wasn't judging it. But the reality is, I will probably buy 2 PS4 games from now until September

Has anyone noticed PS has the best games each gen (5-7). I have.

My opinion
N64>PS1
PS2>Xbox>Gamecube
PS3>360>Wii
PS4>Wii U>Xbox One

rolltide101x said:
Madword said:
Very good list, but yeah there are lots more to add :)

Getting Thief Friday (even though its not reviewing that great, I don't care...haha)... then I guess next is infamous.

Was there any news on when Diablo3 is coming out? Will probably get that.

No official date (as far as I know) but I do not see it not coming out in 2014

Really? They have shown footage of it... feel pretty sure its coming out 2014... but hey this is Blizzard and we know how long they take to release stuff :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Not a bad list.

I just can not see a port of Diablo 3 not being finished in 2014 when it was announced in 2013.

pezus said:
chocoloco said:
rolltide101x said:

Around half are PS4/Next Gen only

and this is only MY list. There are plenty of more games coming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

Also the better version of the same games are plenty of reason to upgrade. BF4 on PS3/360 and BF4 on PS4 is completely different.

Good stuff, thanks for posting. Hell, I should do it soon since there are also free PS4 plus games worth getting now I hear.

If you're already a Plus member I have to tell you to start adding the free PS4 games to your download queue immediately.

That makes sense. They probably have got me to maintain my membership like I never did wih gold because of being only being able to keep the games by saying a member. Cool, great thought for me!

Out of those I would get...

Uncharted4
The order
Infamous ss
The witcher3
Watchdog
Kingdom under fire 2
Destiny

Not bad

Console exclusives that exclude PC are strange in a world where PC's are acting like consoles.