By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the worst thing about being religious?

Wow you're step dad was a horrible person.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I did a web search of your step dad, I'm gonna assume he is this handsome lad...

I'd let him give my bare bottom a spanking...

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

spurgeonryan said:

Did you not read the OP? He was over weight.

Well he's in jail, right?

If I went to jail I would get ripped!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Some religious may have some of the following characteristics/traits: narrow minded, hypocritical, short sighted, ignorant, homophobic, judgmental racist and bigoted. Corrupt religious leaders including: Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, etc have used their religion to commit attrocious crimes and use their religion, power and influence to cover up  crimes and evade justice.

From the few comments in this thread, it looks like very few people on vgchartz are religious.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

So i took a social psychology class and I learned that usually those who truly loved their religion and really try to follow its ways are usually well behaved and tolerant to other people. The intolerant followers are usually those who don't really try to follow their religion's lifestyle/ways(?) but do things that make it seem like they are devout followers. In fact (to support my claim about the religious people who really try to follow their religion's teaching) the most popular safety networks/places for the Jewish people in WWII were Catholic and Christian churches or homes.

Hopefully I word things clearly.

Some people are  religious to the point where they are OK with swallowing semen from a priest's dick, because priest said that his penis contained " sacred milk". http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2013/01/evangelical-pastor-convinced-followers.html

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

For me , the worse is to deal with the society´s ignorance and arrogance towards religious people. Sometimes the prejudice is really a pain.

The worst thing about religion is that you have to believe what other people tell you.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Mr Puggsly said:
spurgeonryan said:

Did you not read the OP? He was over weight.

Well he's in jail, right?

If I went to jail I would get ripped!

A jail does not contain the optimal types and amounts of food for someone to get ripped. 

Unless they take pills.