By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tropical Freeze is the Best 2D platformer I've ever played.

you eating crow not once but twice lol! (first was for SM3DW) just goes and proves that you never blindly judge a game ever again

Also if you are good at DK, join us http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178870

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
random15 said:
You guys always say this when a new nintendo game comes out.

Because only Nintendo fans do this...

Sony and MS fans do the same thing.

no they dont xD

I haven't played it yet but DKCR is one of the one of the best 2D Nintendo platformers in the last 10 years so I have high hopes for Tropical Freeze.

radiantshadow92 said:
Slade6alpha said:

no they dont xD

Puppeteer is the best

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Slade6alpha said:

no they dont xD

made by the same developer xD...anyways my point is that ofcourse people will say the new game is best but it has nothing to do with console they are fans of

random15 said:

^ THIS...............

random15 said:

I take that as a testament to how amazing Nintendo games can be :P

sabastian said:
random15 said:

^ THIS...............

yes good try though, i think i seen Maaaaaaybe 3 people claim this (including author of thread) say DK is the best game, and he specifically said 2D platformer. Calm down.

sabastian said:
random15 said:

^ THIS...............

To both of you, I would say no. I often dislike Nintendo releases, and I play a wide range of games. Why do you have to come in to this thread and bitch about my tastes? I never came into a Last of Us thread and laughed at your adoration for said game. I think it's great if you like the Last of Us, and love to see that kind of enthusiasm. We are all on this forum because we share a mutual love for video games, and regardless of which faction you associate yourself with, it's quite rude to bash another.