By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PVZ: GW 900p 60fps on XBOX ONE

Playstation fans sure didn't seem to mind having inferior multiplats for the past 7 years on PS3. Now resolution seems to make or break a game for them. Hmm...

Around the Network

It has NOTHING to do with the game being good or bad, and it itll make or break it.

It has EVERYTHING to do with 4-6 months of xbox fans denying a power difference and arguing that one would never be present. it ties into the long standing argument about if the PS4 actually does have more power, and if we will see a difference. PVZ does not look technically demanding, so how come it cant achieve 1080p?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
It has NOTHING to do with the game being good or bad, and it itll make or break it.

It has EVERYTHING to do with 4-6 months of xbox fans denying a power difference and arguing that one would never be present. it ties into the long standing argument about if the PS4 actually does have more power, and if we will see a difference. PVZ does not look technically demanding, so how come it cant achieve 1080p?

This again? The power difference was known at launch. Quit listening to few people ignoring the obvious.

Why doesn't it achieve 1080p? Because the X1 obviously struggles to achieve 1080p while doing 60 fps. Its using the Frostbite 3 engine so it might be more technically demanding than you think.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

DD_Bwest said:

So now that every camp knows how powerful each are compared to each other and X1 fans moving on you guys keep hating on games after games... why don't you admit you are sad you're not getting any multiplayer love from PVZ and Titanfall instead of trying hard to downplay them. Resolution doesn't make a game better and I can't wait for people to move on from this illness.

900p for this AA- franchise "product"?

Meh.

Around the Network

It's pretty clear the X1 wasn't ready for launch, third parties can't even use the power of the cloud to make their games more visually impressive than the competition

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

IamAwsome said:
Mad55 said:
Man the resolution talk is serious is see, jeeez!

The pixel wars are on!!!!!

but seriously, it seems like more people focus on resolution than the actual game itself. 

lol they are. And exactly what about the gameplay lol.

TheJimbo1234 said:
The fact that the Xbone is already struggling is really bad news. If it can't run this at 1080, then hope every enjoys their poor graphics.

Poor graphics????? Lol this dude actually believes this. Game isnt 1080 its shit. We should all give up now. Raise the white flag. Forget having a good time. Unless the game is in 1080p you wont. The mindset tho

TheSting said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
The fact that the Xbone is already struggling is really bad news. If it can't run this at 1080, then hope every enjoys their poor graphics.

Poor graphics????? Lol this dude actually believes this. Game isnt 1080 its shit. We should all give up now. Raise the white flag. Forget having a good time. Unless the game is in 1080p you wont. The mindset tho

But oh NOoooooOOOoOoooOooooooooooo!!!!! Only 720p or 900p!!!! Time to quit gaming!!!!

Uh no.

It is funny considerig from Atar/NES/Genesis/SNES/PS1 people didn't even question resolution. They were playing on 240i for decades having fun. I think there's a lot of sad people in the world that are mad at other things in their lives, but can't deal with them in a positive way so they come on game forums sites and take out their real life problems and constantly complain about game resolutions. It makes much more sense than anything else they say imo.

I'm actually fairly excited this game.
The frostbite engine does look good, will be enjoying it in Glorious 1440P.
Will be the first EA title I have bought in a few years.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--