By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Media Create; Famitsu & Dengeki (Feb 10-16)

Zero999 said:
trestres said:
Zero999 said:
retroking1981 said:
Those DK sales are depressing.

How can a sequel to a game that sold over a million in Japan fail to give any sort of HW boost?

It was one of only 16 games to shift 1m+ last gen on home consoles.

altough the numbers are certainly low, just like 3d world, the hardware boost wasn't on week 1.

Yeah, let's ignore the Holidays

yeah, let's keep thinking those holiday numbers wouldn't be lower if  3d world wasn't there.

You are digging yourself even deeper by admitting that Holidays were responsible, and not the "Nintendo Magic".

People have already catalogued you for what you are. You have zero credibility. Keep on dreaming.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

On Famitsu all top 10 games are for Nintendo platforms.....

Shitty DK;TF debut....depressing

Vita seems to have find some stability.... finally.

Bummer for Wii U. I expected at least a slight boost (over 10k, come on). I guess people are waiting for the PS4. Oh well, I'm still getting DKC.

trestres said:
Zero999 said:
trestres said:

yeah, let's keep thinking those holiday numbers wouldn't be lower if  3d world wasn't there.

You are digging yourself even deeper by admitting that Holidays were responsible, and not the "Nintendo Magic".

People have already catalogued you for what you are. You have zero credibility. Keep on dreaming.

lol, what? did you even read? 3d world had a big impact on wii u sales for the holidays.

Zero999 said:
trestres said:
Zero999 said:
trestres said:

lol, what? did you even read? 3d world had a big impact on wii u sales for the holidays.

You believe that HW sales will rise next week onwards?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

sure people after all of these years still cant comprenhend Nintendos IPs are not made for FW numbers ....gosh
this game will sell pretty well for the install base, def a mil

trestres said:
Zero999 said:

You believe that HW sales will rise next week onwards?

onwards up to a certain point. it depends on what kind of legs dk shows.

Zero999 said:

onwards up to a certain point. it depends on what kind of legs dk shows.

You expect DK to drive hardware growth week on week in Japan?  For how many weeks?

So dkc 35k in 2 days seems good why all the hate?

rik said:
So dkc 35k in 2 days seems good why all the hate?

Four days.  Pretty much no game gets a seven day first week.  I don't know why every time a game underperforms we get people saying it was only __ days.