By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [February 2014 Edition] What are you currently playing and going to be playing (along with what have you completed recently!) - Super Late Midnight Edition

Tagged games:

What games did you get this month and playing them right now?

Bravely Default 8 20.51%

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 5 12.82%

Fable Anniversary 1 2.56%

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze 8 20.51%

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 1 2.56%

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles 3 7.69%

Professor Layton and the Arzan Legacy 0 0%

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition 0 0%

Combination of the above 0 0%

None of the above 13 33.33%

Total:39

Currently Playing
- Bravely Default
- TitanFall Beta
- Starcraft 2: Hots

Recently Completed
- Fuck all cause of University

Going to Play Next
- DKC: TF
- Weapon Shop de Omasse
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

-replaying FF7 again...
-Just started on Dead Space 3, I had the first 2 of those sat on my shelf for way too long so now I was aiming to clear all of them in a Row like I did when gears 3 came out
-tried a psn game called Guakamelee or so... weird really funny little jump in a play thing, not sure if I'll go back and finish it but looks cool.

Games which have gone way too long on my shelf which are untouched and must get played
-Resi evil 4
-Twilight Princess
-Mario Galaxy 2
-Uncharted 1-3+golden abyss
-Dead Rising 1+2
New games which were bought and instantly dropped on the shelf still sealed
Mgs rising revengensescesess raidens's'ss's, tearaway, Mod nation racers roadtrip, gravity rush, Tomb Raider, Neverdead, Unit13, a link between worlds, the 2 3ds prof layton games.... I legit need to stop buying games.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

just finished FF13 waifu returns...The story is just weird and doesnt make any sense at all, the lack of polish is annoying yet, is a very fun game, i really enjoyed it

Currently playing:

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Soon to be playing:

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

I have been replaying returns in anticipation for Tropical Freeze. My month week mostly be spent 100% TF. My backlog is might though. AC4, W101, NFS: Rivals. It will be a full month.

Around the Network

Got Fable Anniversary Edition started it but its now in my backlog since I'm currently playing Forza 5 which just got Road America one of my favorite tracks from previous games as free DLC track today.

PS4: Tomb Raider
PS3: Beyond Two Souls, Red Dead Redemption, Puppeteer, GT6

Might pick up DKC when it comes out or a bit later.

My 8th gen collection

Just picked up Strider for Xbox One, gonna be enjoying that for a bit. Probably go back to some more KI, too, after a hiatus during the Titanfall Beta.

playing:guacamelee,pokemon twilight
gonna play:revengeance,torchlight 2
recently completed:kickbeat

Recently completed - Zelda A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

Currently playing - Replaying Bioshock Infinite (PS3), Castlevania (Wii Virtual Console), Ninja Gaiden 3 (Wii Virtual Console)

Playing Next - Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (WiiU)