By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4+Vita cannot do WiiU afterall?

bubblegamer said:
Why would we want to emulate the WiiU when no one is buying the console itself?

Why would anyone want to build a specific solution for PS4+Vita when no one is buying the Vita?

Around the Network
lucidium said:

Sooo... playing the PS4 version of the game via remote play doesnt give you vita touch inputs? and why should it, play the vita version you'll get free with crossbuy.

Sooo... one game, *being played by remote play and not as companion screen* doesnt do it so its proof it will never happen?

I guess your point is valid since the 3DS touchscreen works when playing WiiU games remotely.....

.. OH, WAIT!

To play the Vita version you need to own a Vita.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

walsufnir said:
Fusioncode said:
brb selling my PS4 and Vita.

You own a Vita?! Wow... One guy spotted on a forum, that's saving my day!

I do as well, your cheesey comedy fails.

Anfebious said:
lucidium said:

Sooo... playing the PS4 version of the game via remote play doesnt give you vita touch inputs? and why should it, play the vita version you'll get free with crossbuy.

Sooo... one game, *being played by remote play and not as companion screen* doesnt do it so its proof it will never happen?

I guess your point is valid since the 3DS touchscreen works when playing WiiU games remotely.....

.. OH, WAIT!

To bitch about remote play of a PS4 game on the vita not supporting the touchscreen of the vita... kinda.. you know... requires a vita too, otherwise why would you care?

lucidium said:
Anfebious said:
lucidium said:

.. OH, WAIT!

To bitch about remote play of a PS4 game on the vita not supporting the touchscreen of the vita... kinda.. you know... requires a vita too.

The problem is that no one owns a Vita so the article is kinda pointless. Well except for Fusioncode and LiquorandGunFun here.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
walsufnir said:
Fusioncode said:
brb selling my PS4 and Vita.

You own a Vita?! Wow... One guy spotted on a forum, that's saving my day!

I do as well, your cheesey comedy fails.

My condolences...

Anfebious said:

The problem is that no one owns a Vita so the article is kinda pointless. Well except for Fusioncode and LiquorandGunFun here.

I guess by your broken logic (or groanworthy humor) nobody owns a WiiU either?

lucidium said:
Anfebious said:

I guess by your broken logic (or groanworthy humor) nobody owns a WiiU either?

You could say that.

So the Vita version remains the definitive version of the game even after the XBONE and PS4 ports hit. Good to know.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Anfebious said:
lucidium said:
Anfebious said:
lucidium said:

.. OH, WAIT!

To bitch about remote play of a PS4 game on the vita not supporting the touchscreen of the vita... kinda.. you know... requires a vita too.

I think you missed me out.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...