By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4+Vita cannot do WiiU afterall?

source

Can we use the touchscreen of the PS Vita to get the most out of the game? (Fragbeat, Netherlands)
Emile: In the PlayStation 4 version of Rayman Legends, you can use your PS Vita in Remote Play mode, which means that you can play the entire game on your PS Vita, without the need to use the TV. This mode is useful when you’re in the middle of a game and someone wants to use the TV, so you don’t have to stop, and you can continue playing for as long as you want!
As you will see, we have adapted the game controls to PS Vita so the experience is as enjoyable on this console as it is with the PS4 joystick in your hands!

However, you cannot control Murfy in touch mode on the PS Vita, because even in Remote Play mode you will continue to play the same version of the game when you use the PS4 joystick. The Murfy levels on PS4 have been designed to be played with a classic character, such as Rayman or Globox, for example. So, in using your PS Vita in Remote Play mode, you will find the originality and specificity of this PS4 version.

There are many musical levels on the PS3 version. What music would you like to add in a future game or via DLC? (CyberDie21, Netherlands)
Emile: When we were developing the game, we had a fairly large list of songs that we wanted to add to the game to create new musical levels. In the end, we kept only the best songs to integrate into the game.

If we had to make a DLC with musical levels, I could not tell you specific titles of new songs that would integrate the game because we would make a whole new selection, but I can tell you what is important in a song to make a good musical level in Rayman.

The song must have a fast enough rhythm (to match Rayman’s speed when he runs), it must have several variations from beginning to end (in order to create a good level design that surprises the player), and it must be very popular (to be easily recognised by players despite the small touch it adds to Rayman).

Around the Network

To use a second screen feature on the Vita you would need an extra client on the Vita. Technically it's possible but I don't think devs want to put that much effort into it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

brb selling my PS4 and Vita.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

It can only if developers want to, why should they do this touchscreen stuff for remote play when Vita already got this game natively with touch support?

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Fusioncode said:
brb selling my PS4 and Vita.

I will take them off your hands and give you my WiiU if you want??

Around the Network

wiiU is op

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
wiiU is op

needs to be nerfed quickly, how can we fix this??

No, they cannot flop. =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ktay95 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
wiiU is op

needs to be nerfed quickly, how can we fix this??

Nintendo needs to cut the power of the wiiU by half before they got sued for having a monoploy over the gaming industry!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Vita options:

gaming hanheld= No , second controller= No, Ps Now =possibly NO
No love for vita